Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

Princesa-official.com

Location Gibraltar

Great Customer Service! Chud was extremely helpful and sorted my problem out immediately. I love the app, very useful if you want to keep track of what is happening in your store.

HER FAB

Location Curaçao

I use this app to see through visitors point of view what they like and if I need to adapt things on my website for better experience.

Bojovy

The app works great, very useful! Also the staff is really fast at replying :D. I'd recommend using it!

April 30, 2022

Hello friends at Bojovy,

Thank you very much for the recommendation, Cole! It's a big help to you! We're happy to help anytime. Just chat us when you need help. 😎

Furry Feline Creatives

This is a good app to check and review website visitors. Providing you enough information of customer behavior. This is easy to use, I am very impressed with how the fast customer service and how they listen to your concerns and suggestions. That alone is 5 stars in our book!

VELA ROOTS

Though my store traffic is not up to where I'd like, I did have an issue after transferring back to the free plan. I was charged but I contacted them via chat and they immediately refunded. By far the speediest service I've received on any app customer care. Keep it up! Hopefully I can go back to a payment plan when business traffic picks up. Special shoutout to Leo for making it one less headache for this business owner!

April 26, 2022

Hello friends at VELA ROOTS,

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to assist anytime. 😎
Chat us anytime you need help. Good luck and more power to your business! 🚀

Hydropouch

So far so good! I have yet to fully experience and use the app but customer support is great so far.

April 23, 2022

Hello friends at Hydropouch,

Thanks for the review, Ernesto! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. You can always rely on our customer service team and I hope you enjoy the app!

Lewkin

This is a great app! I never knew I could do this, but wow. This is amazing. It works really fast, and the customer service team was great on helping me implement this!

April 22, 2022

Hello friends at Lewkin,

Hear so happy to hear you say "WOW"! Thanks for the awesome review, Cindy! We're always here if you need us. Good luck and more power to your business!

KIVEMA

Does the job well. In the meantime I have installed on 2 of our sites and I am satisfied.
I hope there will be more features

April 21, 2022

Hello friends at KIVEMA,

You can expect more coming features, Ido! Just wait and see. 😎
Thanks for the review, btw! Chat us anytime you need help!

Camouflaging

great application and a very helpful custome care, they amswered my questions and resolve all my problems quickly!
highly recommended

April 20, 2022

Hello friends at Camouflaging,

We're happy you're having a great experience with us! Feel free to reach out to us anytime! More power to your business, Mohammad! ✨🙏🏼

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

Diamond Painting Italia

TOP, Davvero ottima. Utile guardare il replay degli utenti Funziona molto bene
Grazie al supporto che risponde velocemente ed è molto disponibile

April 20, 2022

Hello friends at Diamond Painting Italia,

Thank you for appreciating our app and support, Valerio! We look forward to more success in your business. 🙏🏼✨ Don't hesitate to message us for any help you may need. 😎

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce