Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

GrowToVate

The support is very helpful and quick to respond. Eager to assist and walk you through your issues to resolution.

April 7, 2022

Hello friends at GrowToVate,

Thanks for the review review! We always want to make sure our users get the app working from the get go. Chat with us anytime you have questions.

dablewbee

BEST APP SO FAR AND I HAVE LOVED IT USING IT BEST OF ALL IT HAS 200 FREE SESSIONS WHICH WERE VERY USEFUL FOR ME TO CHECK THE APP.

April 15, 2022

Hello friends at dablewbee,

We love that you're having a great time using our app! Feel free to contact us if you need anything else! 😉✨

Arcane Fragments

Location Malta

I have tried several recorder apps for shopify. This one worked the best for me :) Highly recommended!

April 6, 2022

Hello friends at Arcane Fragments,

Thank you for the review, David! We're glad you enjoy our app. More power to your business! 🚀

Pure Power

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 20 minutes

Instant support and the app is running well. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an app to record visitors

April 6, 2022

Hello friends at Pure Power,

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to help anytime. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

RshPets

Location Poland

Great app. Sets up in a few clicks, free plan is enough to test app and understand your needs. Works great! Also thanks Leo for support!

March 31, 2022

Hello friends at RshPets,

We appreciate your time to write the review! Thank you very much! We're always here to assist you. More power to your business! 🚀

3 Gen Pen Company

I have been using the app for some time now and its invaluable to seeing how people interact with our website. I can now see what they are interested in and how they travel through the site. Its a great addition to my bag of tools to help me manage the business.

March 28, 2022

Hello friends at 3 Gen Pen Company,

Thanks for the review, Tim! We're happy to hear that we're helping your business. Just chat us anytime if you need any help.

True Courtier

This App is just what you need to view customer behaviors and see what to work on in your store to keep your customers engaged and shopping! We have been using for two months now and have seen what drives a customer away, and what they like. Recommended.

March 25, 2022

Hello friends at True Courtier,

Thank you very much, Chris! We're glad to help. More power to your business!

Wonka Us

Really good to understand website bugs, a must-have app. Their free plan has 400 page views a month enough for starters

March 22, 2022

Hello friends at Wonka Us,

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to continue helping merchants in managing their businesses. Don't hesitate to talk to us about any concerns or suggestions. 😎

HOMIENOVA

Best App I ever Used It is cheap and give good data it allows you segment your customers based in IP Address

March 22, 2022

Hello friends at HOMIENOVA,

We are grateful to hear that you are enjoying our app! We look forward in helping your business grow. 🙌 Let us know if you need any assistance. ⭐

CC Diva Designs

I like this app. Gives a lot more information on my visitor replays. Hope it helps me improve my store and conversions.

March 18, 2022

Hello friends at CC Diva Designs,

We appreciate your feedback, Calissa! We are glad to help your business! If you have any suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to chat or email us. :)