Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

TFC&H Co.

Very helpful app to see your customer's journey and hang-ups in your store. They even offer a free plan for stores that have not gained a lot of traffic.

February 22, 2022

Hello friends at TFC&H Co,

Yes, we aim to support more small businesses like yours! Thank you very much for the review! Much appreciated. More power to your business!

Scurtech

I gotta say that this app is a life saver! I have found so many things that i could improve with this app that i lost count aleady. If you want to find whats wrong with your site this app is helping you to find it!

February 21, 2022

Hello friends at Scrutech,

This is music to our ears, thank you so much!
If you need any help or assistance, our chat is always open :)

Cheers!
Robert @ Propel Commerce

Muglans

Really simple and great app. I really love it as it clearly shows replay and also shows location and operating system used by clients.

February 21, 2022

We love hearing these reviews, it pushes us to do better and provide better service for our merchants.

If you need any assistance with anything, let us know! We're always up for a chit-chat.

Thank you so much for this short but sweet feedback.

Cheers!
Robert @ Propel Commerce

Sitrep Marine

Really works! I am getting what I need for free. Session recording can even be sorted based on activities. Thank you!

February 18, 2022

Hello friends at Sitrep Marine,

Thank you for the appreciation! It's our priority to deliver the best service for our merchants. Let us know if you need anything else. ;)

Cahaba Dermatology & Spa

I've used other session recorders and this one is great! It's easy to use and I love the analytics features. The free plan only gets 400 page views but they have very cheap plans for smaller stores.

February 18, 2022

Hello friends at Cahaba Dermatology & Spa,

Thank you very much for the review, Joel! We're glad you find our app useful. More power to your business!

MiliMili

This app has helped us see which sold out products customers are gravitating towards, where they are getting page errors, or what information they look for after viewing a product. It has been so helpful!

ooOh My

This app has been very insightfull, it shows me issues my customers are facing on the website, you get to experience your customers journey and see the issue they are having. this can help increase your sales where the customer may be leaving due to website experience, or you may need to update some information. very useful app. the Staff a very prompt and very help full without a doubt. Definity recommend the app.

February 14, 2022

Hello Umara at ooOh My,

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to be able to help your business. The customer service team is always here when you need us. More power to your business!

Mud & Blood

Excellent value for money and super intuitive UI. This the best session recording app available on Shopify right now.

February 11, 2022

Hello friends at Mud & Blood,

Thank you very much for the review, Max! We love it!
We're always here when you need assistance anytime!

KAWISH HOME

Great customer support from Carmi. Looking forward to utilizing this app to enhance the customer experience. Keep it up!

February 8, 2022

Hello friends at KAWISH HOME,

Thank you for appreciating our app and support! We aim to continuously better your experience with us. Don't hesitate to message us for any help you may need. :)

FAÍTH Collection

App is refined, smooth and crisp. Carmi, the Onboarding Agent is simply fabulous. Would give 7 Stars out of 5 if I could (-:

February 4, 2022

Hi to our friends at FAÍTH Collection,

Thank you for your trust and appreciation! We continuously work on improving our services for our merchants. Do feel free to let us know your thoughts, we're just a message away!