Sezzle Install (Unofficial)

Sezzle Install (Unofficial)

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Product Page Info Install

EveryThing Faith

The app not working it's not showing up at the check out screen .
I need help please . I just sent a msg

TheAnimeCollective

I wanted this app to help integrate Sezzle into my store, however upon noticing that the theme I am using required extra help from a pro , I reached out to them only to find that they not only did not fix it or bother to fix it they also stopped responding to me. Bottom line is don't even think about getting this app for your store! RUN!

July 5, 2020

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

DogCrush Boutique

I still have a horrible taste in my mouth about my experience. My Shopify theme Could not integrate with Sezzle. So I needed to request a pro to set it up for me. At that point I thought it was good to go until one of my customers attempted to use this feature and could not. I reached out to customer support which evidently was the same company that set up my integration only Discover they could not help me. They kept saying they are not after pay that they couldn’t help me. I don’t know who after pay was. I didn’t even know I was speaking to someone other than discover they could not help me. They kept saying they are not after pay that they couldn’t help me. I don’t know who Afterpay was. I didn’t even know I was speaking to someone other than aa Sezzle representative. I was just looking for good customer support. Someone that could set it up, help me if there was a problem, and have an increase in sales because of it. That didn’t happen. After much frustration I just deleted the app. I’m very unhappy about it.

Sandra Bond
DogCrush Boutique

July 1, 2020

Hello Sandra, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.