Sezzle Install (Unofficial)

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Product Page Info Install

ShaZyyCollections

October 16, 2020

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

EsJay & Me

I had to uninstall the app after multiple attempts for it to work. It never appeared on the payment screen to be an option for my customers. Would be great if it worked. UPDATE: I am not misunderstanding anything and I was not "non responsive" I was sleep when you sent your email and had to work.

October 3, 2020

Customer is misunderstanding what the app does, I have attempted to contact you to clarify the confusion but you are non-responsive.

Autumn Love Boutique

I'm not sure it work I don't see where the customers can use it as a payment option. there's no link for them to select

Atticus Industries

Second time trying out the app and trying to figure out how to install it, and it is not working. I have spoke with someone at Sezzle and they can not help they refer to the app creator. Can someone help me figure this out?!

September 16, 2020

Best Buy Financial Services Company

Now this is the first time We have used Sezzle(R), but from what I/We see I/We love it...just tell us if this is for REAL...if so OUR numerous customer are going too go nuts and love this.

WarmRainyDay

The app is showing on product review but not at the check out so how are the customers suppose to use it?

Just A Sip Shop

cool app thanks for the set up helped alot and i hope it doesnt glitch on my customers and it doesnt

EveryThing Faith

The app not working it's not showing up at the check out screen .
I need help please . I just sent a msg

TheAnimeCollective

I wanted this app to help integrate Sezzle into my store, however upon noticing that the theme I am using required extra help from a pro , I reached out to them only to find that they not only did not fix it or bother to fix it they also stopped responding to me. Bottom line is don't even think about getting this app for your store! RUN!

July 5, 2020

DogCrush Boutique

I still have a horrible taste in my mouth about my experience. My Shopify theme Could not integrate with Sezzle. So I needed to request a pro to set it up for me. At that point I thought it was good to go until one of my customers attempted to use this feature and could not. I reached out to customer support which evidently was the same company that set up my integration only Discover they could not help me. They kept saying they are not after pay that they couldn’t help me. I don’t know who after pay was. I didn’t even know I was speaking to someone other than discover they could not help me. They kept saying they are not after pay that they couldn’t help me. I don’t know who Afterpay was. I didn’t even know I was speaking to someone other than aa Sezzle representative. I was just looking for good customer support. Someone that could set it up, help me if there was a problem, and have an increase in sales because of it. That didn’t happen. After much frustration I just deleted the app. I’m very unhappy about it.

Sandra Bond
DogCrush Boutique

July 1, 2020

Hello Sandra, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.