SFC China Order Fulfillment

SendfromChina: Warehouse, Pick & Pack, Global Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

cheaponlineshoppingstore

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

SFC is the best China fulfillment partner! I worked with several China fulfillment centers, but their inventory management, packing and sorting services were terrible. Frequent mistakes cause a lot of trouble.
In contrast, SFC rarely goes wrong and I never have to worry about what might happen. What's more, the value-added service they provide is excellent and provides great support for my marketing!
All in all, SFC is a great partner, so I'd love to recommend it.

Peachtron

I have cooperated with SFC for a long time, and the products are in SFC China Warehouse for inventory management, packaging and transportation. SFC Fulfillment Servic lowered my fulfillment costs for e-commerce, and automatically synced orders from Shopify, Amazon to SFC Fulfillment System.
The best thing is to use the US logistics channel,Over 95% of orders are delivered within 7 working days, which makes me and my fans very happy!

Luxoutlet

Location Sweden

I wanna share the feedback we've got from our group (game publishers) re SFCs performance here. Positive comments: 1. Customer service was good. Some member in the group are newcomers in ecommerce fulfillment, they said SFC is the only one that replied their stupid questions patiently. And by chatting with the manager, they know more than they learn from the internet. 2. SFC provide good prices for my group members. SFC provides customized logistics solutions and free value-added services, hence it reduces my costs. 3. Some say that there were no late responses to email. Negative comments: -The order tracking system is hard to use before updated.

Yushika®

Location Singapore

Humanized Partner! SFC's“30 days free storage”services and custom services are very humanized. SFC provides qulity control services, it help me found the number, kind and quality of products provided by my products supplier mismatching with my requests, and provide me 30 days free warehouse to temporally store my products. Hence, it simplified my workload and reduced my warehousing cost. What's more, it provided some value-added services such as custom logistics solution and branded packing services. My customers get their parcels quickly, and i received a lot of positive comment.

Tekkawear

A great experience! The whole processes are satisfied. SFC has indeed made international shipping so much easier for us. It provided me with one-stop order fulfillment services, and each process was customized according to my requests.

Alnicov

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have tried to cooperate directly with the express delivery company, but when we spend a lot of time processing the order transportation, it is not helpful to our business.
Therefore, we found SFC, which provides us with multiple and more flexible shipping solutions, so we can not only reduce costs, time but also view all the details of logistics costs. Besides, SFC also provides various value-added services, including customized packing to promote my marketing activities.

MagiDeal

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using SFC for quite a while now. The initial setup was a bit confusing, but they were very patient to guide me. I appreciate that they can communicate well in English. Fulfilled my Shopify orders within a day (sometimes two) and no handling mistakes so far. Some shipping methods are relatively slow, but I guess it's not really their fault because their job is just to handover the packages to the shipper of my choice. I could have chosen a faster but more expensive shipper. The app works well with my Shopify store.

LOVIVER

Location Hong Kong SAR

I Want to thank you for all SFC help recently. I sent out about 1000 orders this month and I have not received any word of damages. people have been saying how great the packaging was! I was so happy. Next time I have a big order, I will ask you to do the same process again, with the custom made boxes, etc. Thanks!

Gazechimp

Location Hong Kong SAR

I ship orders from my factory before working with SFC,until they sent a lot of wrong items.The factory is not professional on order fulfillment,they tried their best to deal with the orders by excel.We had a lot of disputes,after-ship issues,wrong items,product quality,etc. Everything is jumbled together. After working with SFC,things began to go well. We just concentrate on marketing,SFC ship the orders.SFC can also be my eyes in China,make sure the factory provides the products with good quality.My orders are shipped automatically and my customers got tracking notification.One more thing,their system supports us to create bundle SKU! I can combine any of my products for promotion!