EcardWidget Send & Sell Ecards

EcardWidget Send & Sell Ecards

by EiQ Interactive LLC

Send and sell branded ecards from your store!

Yiddish Warmth

The app isn't the only thing that rocks -- the customer service is AMAZING. Truly. It took a bit of working with the admin for this tool to figure everything out, and I have to admit I made a BUNCH of mistakes! But every time I reached out with a question (which was a LOT), their responses were fast and polite and solved the issue each time. I can't wait to build up customers on the FREE plan until I can graduate to a paid plan.

JENNY BIRD CA

Such a great app. Support is amazing, instant replies alongside videos to help guide you through any issues. I would recommend.

Emily Shepherd Art

Perfect app for adding E-cards to your website! I wanted to use my own designs as I am an artist and this option was very easy to use. It didn't take much time at all to upload them and Tim helped me with a specific feature I needed for my website too. Excellent customer service and easy to use app. Highly recommend!

Sara's Bake Shop

Happy customer! I am very impressed by this plugin as it is absolutely user-friendly. I really love the ease of adding cards and how they will be automatically formatted to the perfect layout on my website. The after-sale support surpassed my expectation as I received all the help I needed promptly and effectively. I am truly a happy and satisfied customer. Five stars from me.