Share Lab

Share Lab

by Vellir

Multiple compact social media icons with built-in analytics

einsonline.de

- 10 Punkte. Funktioniert nicht. Es wird nichts angezeigt. Wer gibt hier so ein Scheiß eigentlich frei? DAS HATTE ICH SCHON DES ÖFTEREN!

April 28, 2021

Thanks for your review.

I'm sorry that you had issues with our app. Looking at your store I can see you are using a custom theme and in this case there are some adjustments needed in the app. It's nearly impossible to add support to every single Shopify theme because there are thousands out there and they can be customised.

Feel free to contact us so we can add support to your theme. We've done that to many other customers as you can see in the other reviews.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

HouzeCart

I rarely write any review, but this app is perfect and clean! It allows sharing to Whatsapp, which is underrated by other apps. Perfect placement on the product picture! Makes it popup and encourages customers to share the product. The developer is excellent with perfect support, although it is a free app. They made sure the app worked very well with our theme. Thank you guys and keep up the goods work!

RedHippo

100% - funcionando perfeito desde que instalado, parabéns aos desenvolvedores e a Vellir por disponibilizar um ótimo APP!
Att. RedHippo BR

Nucosmetic

Great app. Working fine, easy to install & use. I had a little request regarding coding and they helped me out immediately. Awesome support.

Face Masks

Updated2: Used the app for awhile, worked perfect! Installed a different theme for my shop. The customer service set it up very fast and efficient. Works like a charm! Highly recommended!!
_________________________________________________________
Updated: Hats off to you guys! I sincerely appreciate you adjusting it for my theme. It works great now! I love it! Thank you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 8, 2020

Hi.

I'm sorry that you had issues with out app. In some cases where the store uses a custom theme the app might not behave as expected.

We're happy to make the required changes in the app so it also works on any custom theme, and we do that for customers who contact on a daily basis.

I ask that you visit your product page again to see the app working on your custom theme.

If you have any question feel free to contact us via email directly.