Share The Love by W3

Share The Love by W3

by W3trends

Track donations submitted through your cart!

SADEARTH

Great app idea, perfect for what I needed. The customer service team is also great, they answer within the same day or the next.

Hindigena Teas

I have just started using these app and I'm already super satisfied with it. It has all I was looking for and more. Plus, the customer service is exceptional. Recommended!

MIMOSA Handcrafted

This app is exactly what we needed! Super easy to use and very affordable compared to other donation apps. Plus, the customer service is great! Jason went above and beyond for us. 10/10!

Tiefenlinie

App would be even a little better if it would be able to display the exact amount of the donation on the cart page, but in all other aspects it does exactly what I needed! The donation-counting tool is a great idea! Thank you, Gabby for your support to adjust it to my whiches!

Sinclo

Really good app! Easy to use and customer service was very helpful. Would be good to have different style options available too not dependent on theme.

#178 Clothes Mentor West Chester PA

Exactly what we were looking for, where customers can have multiple options or organizations to choose for donations. Customer service has been great too!

LoveSoul Collection

Really easy to install and everything works perfect. I changes my theme as customer services were really helpful with helping me to install into the new cart.

SLMBR Party

Just installed this app in my store, it provides exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't figure out how to get it to work with my slide out card but submitted a support request and they immediately responded and got it working in my store.

Kind Life

We have been using the app since our site was launched, we had a little glitch to begin with however Brad was onto it straight away and had it sorted and working perfectly in a couple of days. Highly recommend to anyone interested.

Give Socially

Great app and always helpful and responsive with questions. Great features but could have a few more like a running total of all donations collected on the homepage.

Previous 1 3 4