Share The Love by W3

Track donations submitted through your cart!

$5.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Care Four

Time spent using app About 4 years

Awesome product support! Fast, Friendly, and Accurate. Would definitely recommend to anyone who will listen!

Eco Musings

Time spent using app About 1 month

I LOVE this App! It's exactly what I wanted and completely customizable. I had a slight glitch in my shopping cart code and Brad fixed me right up!

Threadscience

Outstanding customer support, and the app works great. Within minutes it was customized and up and running. Thanks for making such a great product!

Inside Out Clothing Co

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Justin Smith helped us and was very patient and listened to the problem we were having at ioclothingco.com. He went out of his way and customized some coding for us in our customer notifications to give us exactly what we needed. WE ARE HUGE FANS OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE! We love the app too! EXACTLY what we needed!

Karuna Apparel

This app is fundamental for our business model. We're all about giving back and this allows us to do that seamlessly! The installation was swift. We had some questions about tweaking the install to better suit our checkout design. They were able to do it masterfully and quickly. Thank you from Karuna!
karunaapparel.com

Plbfashion

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Megan the support rep responded to email request ASAP. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. She also provided me with instructions and guided me where I needed to go to make the necessary changes. She was very patient and provided exemplary customers service.

PLB FASHION, LLC

Welcome Home Decor And More

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This app is great! It gives me the option to give customers the option to not only shop for great products but to also help a worthy cause. I love it!

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Spotted Savanna

Time spent using app Over 3 years

They were able to adjust the coding for me within 24 hours and now my checkout page is substantially better!

Patria Photography

Have not had the opportunity to put this app to use yet, but was very pleased with the service provided by Justin in helping me get the app installed and adapted for my website.

Makeup Source

Location New Zealand

Thanks for help with installing, fantastic. LOVE IT!