Share The Love by W3

Share The Love by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Track donations submitted through your cart!

#178 Clothes Mentor West Chester PA

Exactly what we were looking for, where customers can have multiple options or organizations to choose for donations. Customer service has been great too!

LoveSoul Collection

Really easy to install and everything works perfect. I changes my theme as customer services were really helpful with helping me to install into the new cart.

SLMBR Party

Just installed this app in my store, it provides exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't figure out how to get it to work with my slide out card but submitted a support request and they immediately responded and got it working in my store.

Kind Life

We have been using the app since our site was launched, we had a little glitch to begin with however Brad was onto it straight away and had it sorted and working perfectly in a couple of days. Highly recommend to anyone interested.

Give Socially

Great app and always helpful and responsive with questions. Great features but could have a few more like a running total of all donations collected on the homepage.

Herbs and Heart

One word: Phenomenal. The team is dedicated, and so supportive. When we ran into some integration issues, Justin & Megan went above and beyond to ensure the smooth running. This app is such an essential part of our website. If every business set an intention to give back, Share the Love by W3 makes this possible so easily, they are truly making the world a better place.

By Higher Design

Wonderful app to use! Simple to navigate through. I had a small problem and Justin delivered by tweaking my store to perfection!

Dogglz

Outstanding! Justin made it look great, and I love the fact that I could talk to an actual human, which makes it sooo much more helpful. Thanx so much ;)

My Pampered Pooch

This app has helped me tremendously in keeping track of the donations made to each supported group! I love it. This app has cut down my time spent on paperwork by hours!

Yazime

Share The Love app works as stated. Customer service is amazing and went above and beyond in getting the app integrated the way we needed. Thank you and keep up the great work. GREAT APP :)

Previous 1 3 4