Share The Love by W3

Share The Love by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Track donations submitted through your Shopify cart!

Kind Life

We have been using the app since our site was launched, we had a little glitch to begin with however Brad was onto it straight away and had it sorted and working perfectly in a couple of days. Highly recommend to anyone interested.

Give Socially

Great app and always helpful and responsive with questions. Great features but could have a few more like a running total of all donations collected on the homepage.

Herbs and Heart

One word: Phenomenal. The team is dedicated, and so supportive. When we ran into some integration issues, Justin & Megan went above and beyond to ensure the smooth running. This app is such an essential part of our website. If every business set an intention to give back, Share the Love by W3 makes this possible so easily, they are truly making the world a better place.

By Higher Design

Wonderful app to use! Simple to navigate through. I had a small problem and Justin delivered by tweaking my store to perfection!

Dogglz

Outstanding! Justin made it look great, and I love the fact that I could talk to an actual human, which makes it sooo much more helpful. Thanx so much ;)

My Pampered Pooch

This app has helped me tremendously in keeping track of the donations made to each supported group! I love it. This app has cut down my time spent on paperwork by hours!

Yazime

Share The Love app works as stated. Customer service is amazing and went above and beyond in getting the app integrated the way we needed. Thank you and keep up the great work. GREAT APP :)

Wearethebutterflyeffect

This app has worked perfectly with my website/online store. Very easy to add any charity you'd like to feature on your website. Would recommend!

Thistle Bramble

Love this app!!!! The customer service was great and they helped integrate their app with my website design!

Felicityjames

The customer service for this app has exceeded my expectations! I've only been using it for a few days, but I'm excited to see how it performs when my store really gets going. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4