ShareThis Share Buttons

Grow your site traffic by enabling one-click sharing

Price: Free

Hullah Store

Location France

Very easy to use and so helpful! Thanks for providing such a useful app! Sharing options are so helpful for business growth!

4 Strong America

So far so good, it will be way better if includes MeWe, USA.Life, GAB, Parler, The more the merrier as a business owner exposure and customer engagement is important, I'm sure you agree with that.

222 by Mateo Benarroch

Location Spain
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Simple and easy going , recomended, first day using it though will let know here if any big issues spotted.

MyShittyBackpack®

Great app, super easy to install, no coding, and shows well on all devices. It appears on each page of my website. People can share on their website, blog, social media. Thanks

Mary's Naturals®

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR APP AND I USE IN ON MY BROWSER ALL THE TIME. SO I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU NOW MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR MY SHOPIFY STORE!

January 26, 2021

Hi There,

We really appreciate your positive feedback and experience, if you have any questions please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!

Nylowear

Nice app for social sharing. Does exactly what i need it to do. Share and bring awareness to my brand while expanding my customer footprint.

January 26, 2021

Hi There,

We really appreciate your positive feedback and experience, is great that we offer value with our plugin.

Thank you!

Arctic Fox - Dye For A Cause

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I got this app to replace the default sharing buttons in my theme, which were too complex to have their colors changed. This app allowed me to easily setup attractive replacement buttons within minutes. Although it doesn't have an option to change button color like I hoped, the buttons all use clean, consistent markup, so I recolored them exactly as I wanted with a single style. Overall a fantastic app, considering that it's free!

RosemariesHeart

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I really like it, very easy to use. I installed it and it was ready to use immediately. I didn't have to enter any HTML code which was awesome!

Pecado Original Colombia

Location Colombia

Great App, it works perfectly. easy to install.
more than I Expected.
waiting for more sites to share

KetchBeauty

This app works amazingly as long as you following the instructions provided to actually insert the HTML code in the pages you would like the share buttons to appear.