ShareThis Share Buttons

ShareThis Share Buttons

by ShareThis

Grow your site traffic by enabling one-click sharing

Losmados

Do not work, saying that extension is blocking the app... Support doesn't answer... Waste of time...

January 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for providing feedback, apologies if our support team didn't get back to you in time.

In regards to your issue, often times Adblocker extensions can cause our plugin to not work properly. We recommend turning off Adblocker prior to installing so that your onboarding experience works fully.

Let us know if you have any other questions, thanks again!

Brandon

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

Asks me to enter a new e-mail to make an 'account' every time I want to make changes to the share icons. And I can't use the same e-mail I used last time (with no option to log in). Looks like they are just collecting an e-mail list to me. I would avoid. (Wish Shopify would allow me to place a 1 star review but I'll have to settle for 2).

March 31, 2020

We're really sorry for any inconveniences you experienced during installation of this app. We assure you we are NOT just collecting emails and this app very much works for most users. We do have an issue with Safari browser users at this moment and if you are also using the Safari browser when trying to install this app that could be the reason you're having this problem. If so please use Chrome or Firefox for the moment. We are trying to resolve this Safari issue now. If you are not using Safari, we would very much like to know what your specific issue is and would love to work with your to get this resolved. Please reach out to "support@sharethis.com" at your earliest convenience. Thank you so much to giving us a try!

Mindplan.in

It doesnt work at all. just install and keep it in your app catalogue.

Moreover its very heavy. Even a tortoise can beat its uploading speed on shopify. Dont know what it will do on our site (if it starts working)

February 27, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks so much for leaving us feedback, we're really sorry for any inconvenience you came across when installing.

We're hoping to fix the problem as soon as possible and would love to hear about the specific issues you're seeing. Do you have a moment to email us at support@sharethis.com?

Hoping to help soon!