ShionImporter ‑ Dropshipping

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 15, 2022

I really love this compared to many alternative apps on Shopify for import. Everything happens magically and I'm able to add products faster. I'm impressed. Whoever don't like it has a real issue

Hobbyist H🎨me
Time spent using app: 23 days
April 15, 2022

This app is great! I am able to upload many items with ease. There are some instances where the pictures are not uploaded for some products however its an easy fix if you're able to upload some pictures yourself.

Lillie & Coco
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 15, 2022

I love this app. It is reliable and it has incredible items, love how easy it is to use it. Items are uploaded to my store efficiently.

Lunablue Girl
April 14, 2022

I love this app. It is easy to use. It allows me to add more trendy items to my store, which allows more customers!

Lenten
South Africa
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 13, 2022

Great app that contains lots of wonderful qualitative designs. Allowing me to have a great range of choices. Functionality, attractivity and quality make of it one of my favorite. Keep doing an amazing job!

Rawromanticorap
Sweden
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 8, 2022

love it love it. a wonderful app to use. save me a lot of time. super incredible. highly recommended.

indooroutdoorstore1
April 7, 2022

Aplicativo muito bom, abre diversas oportunidades por não estar vinculado apenas á aliexpress que é o que a maioria faz

Goodprice
Brazil
April 6, 2022

Good app, does what it says it'll do just needs to have a bulk import option and more product monitoring options. Other then that pretty happy so far!

Zeal Tonga
Tonga
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 5, 2022

Nice but i would like to import directly from SheinImporter product in French instead of english. Possible to help me

Topmarket123.com
Israel
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 1, 2022

The app is super easy to use. I love how it allows you to create your own version of your product when it comes to the tile of the product.

Empress-couture1