ShionImporter ‑ Dropshipping

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 16, 2022

Easy to import and set prices. Just wish we could import more than 1 item at a time life would be better

hashtagantisocialgang
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 16, 2022

This app is really helpful for me to put up products on my Shopify. And the online customer services are good and offer efficient answers too.

Bobbidiboo
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 14, 2022

I used this app to help me with my shopify store. I really love this app its very easy to use i love all the products. I haven't had a problem with this app and im glad to use it for my store. It's great.

Kiery-Fashion.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 14, 2022

Great App. Easy To Use. There are so many different options to choose from. My customers have loved my items.

Sovereign Wealth Apparel
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 13, 2022

Awesome app, easy to use and sync products. The price is also reasonable. Using it but no sales yet but works seamlessly.

TARR FASHION
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 11, 2022

I haven't been using the app very long but I can definitely say it is much easier to use than other apps of similar nature. Loving it so far.

Peace N Beads Design
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 6, 2022

love this app.. it's a great addition to my shop.. we love having these items as part of our shop..

MONSTERSTYLEZ
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 4, 2022

Best of the best i like it everybody should try it
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

sheinrdc
Congo - Kinshasa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 4, 2022

easy and good for my store
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alohado
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 1, 2022

The Shein dropshipping app is a very good one to have. They have cool products to dropship, and the process of import is very seamless. Nice one.

stocksdeel