SheinImporter ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipping - Shein, Prettylittlething, Emmacloth, ModeShe

Free plan available

SoigneStyleCloset

I am grateful for this app. It has so different plan options and distributors to choose from. I only wish there was a way for descriptions to transfer over with some items. Other than that, this app allows you to beautifully set up your store in no time. I'll be back after I complete set up. :)

Wild Beauty Uk

good dropshipping app to use, plenty products easy to use you have to negotiate with the suppliers so they don't send there store name out with the products but apart from that everything is A okay with the app

MyMcloset

Helped a lot with my store, but I wished the prices show the profit and shipping costs. I will still continue to import from this app.

Babies Maggical

Excelente app, 100% recomendada. la uso en dos tiendas y hace el seguimiento de inventario perfecto. sería bueno una forma de poder cargar masivamente los productos pero del resto excelente.

Modern Sartorial

We've Gave This App A Try, Its Good.. Helps Track Inventory Which Is A Plus. All We Need Now Is A Google Extension Button To Make Importing Easier & They'll Be Perfect.