SheinImporter ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipping - Shein, Prettylittlething, Emmacloth, ModeShe

Free plan available

GIGI'S Ladies and Beyond

Very great App. Thank you. It helped me a lot in my drop shipping business from different companies and is the best.

Untapped

Super Convenient! being able to dropship shein is a gamechanger! wish there was a plugin to do it automatically rather than having to copy/paste a link!

May 20, 2022

Hi, we already have a chrome extension, feel free to use it.

Shop Truesdale

I used the app to add products to my website. There were so many products to choose from. AND The process was quick and easy. I love it!

First Avenue West

Product import is extremely easy. Comes with great stock photos which really helps when building your site and creating promo/marketing. App navigation is easy. Overall I highly recommend using this app.

Bezdj Boutique LLC

I used his app to add new products to my store. Easy to use. I have not processed any orders yet. I'll update once I have sale using this app.

Fake Expensive

This app is easy to use and I like the list of suppliers that is available. Curious about how the order process is going to go.

NewLimitsCo

This app is user friendly and easy to use. I have not been able to see how products track or sell through this platform. I will post another review to update.

BloomBliss.com

This app is very easy to use. I am able to easily import and integrate items from shein onto my website.

Lavish Culture Boutique

I truly love this app it has been so helpful with allowing me to easily import items for drop shipping. The title details and info make it easy to add items and make it quicker to reopen my store. When I begin drop shipping I would have to take way more time to add each item with this app I can add my items in just a couple minutes.

Kardosos

I love this app! It's very practical, simple to use and saves me a lot of time and work. I definitely recommend 10/10

Previous 1 3 4 5