Product Badges & Labels ST

Product badges, trust badges, labels to make your store shine.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product badges and Trust badges - ShineTrust

Buybestgear

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Perfect app, free and flexible settings, very helpful for sales. Online support perfectly solves the problem of multilingual versions displaying different languages. Recommend five stars.

Naita

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Lot of flexibility. There's a CS representative available at real time via chat, I'm able to ask questions and resolve issues quickly! Excellent service!

givegift.club

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fast support. Easy app to use. I was able to upload my own badge as well as do resizing. Thank you, great job!

Handover

Location Colombia

Heidy.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Unlike other apps, this one does exactly what I want. The badges are good and the customer service has been great to me

QuoteMyWall

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Best app I've used! Easy to use, well laid out, quick. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Very happy with this app and would highly recommend!

MyDiscounts.ca

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Simple awesome exactly what I was looking for! The badges are perfect! Price is good as well very affordable!

Impulse Imports

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support staff is very prompt. These guys resolve issues within minutes over live chat! Amazing support. Thanks a lot for helping me setup my badges.

Ionmax

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I tested this app before deciding to go on the advanced plan. I had a query and the support team and developer helped rectify and fix it to how I wanted it to appear. Thank you Tran and the team.

Bio-Vitae

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 14 hours

perfect app it do what it promises. Got quick and competent help from their support when I experienced a problem.

Previous 1