4.9
June 24, 2022

Best app I've used! Easy to use, well laid out, quick. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Very happy with this app and would highly recommend!

QuoteMyWall
Over 1 year using the app
October 30, 2023

Great Product and fantastic support, Need some functions to be added to my site and Hai understood my needs and provided a satisfactory solution for me..

mygreenscape.ca
26 days using the app
Edited July 1, 2023

We have used this app since long time actually as it was already before the only one with easy functionality for NICE and ELEGANT labels. All other apps seemed to have some predefined graphics, which might be catchy but for us did not really match with our identity.

Also automation is of high importance to us and flexibility with settings therefore. The interface itself has evolved over time to be very modern and really nice to use as well - thus certainly on par as a top choice for labels for ease of UI and professional functionality. I think there is really nothing comparable.

Also - customer service always excellent and friendly with any issues and questions solved without effort :)

RestaEQ
Finland
About 1 year using the app
August 16, 2023

Great app and very responsive & helpful support team. Looking forward to continuing to use the app.

Russell's Western Wear, Inc.
11 months using the app
March 4, 2023

Great product, and excellent support!
Also, they have many continuously developments, so other apps are not mandatory to use anymore!

Horlogeplanet
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
August 9, 2022

Lot of flexibility. There's a CS representative available at real time via chat, I'm able to ask questions and resolve issues quickly! Excellent service!

Naita
12 months using the app
September 8, 2023

Fantastic Product Badges App!
I recently started using the Product Badges app for my Shopify store, and I must say it has exceeded my expectations in every way. This app has added a whole new level of visual appeal and information to my product listings.

giftshopss
United Arab Emirates
6 months using the app
November 24, 2022

After trying 3-4 different badge creation apps, Badges & Labels ST did not need coding, the team answered my chat question with a few minutes and we are up and running with trust and product badges. Total setup time no more than 10mins.

Madison Accessories
11 months using the app
August 27, 2023

A very simple and user-friendly app. The customer service for the app are efficient and quick to help
as well!

MILANO KUWAIT
United Arab Emirates
7 months using the app
Edited June 22, 2023

Highly Highly Highly Highly Highly Recommend. Very good service plus all in one tool. You will not regret

Prochimps