4.9
June 2, 2023

An application that I discovered that makes my store much more organized and I can get more out of it, my customers love what the application does.
5 star assistance, I advise the app, you can trust

Red Monkey
Portugal
14 days using the app
August 16, 2023

Great app and very responsive & helpful support team. Looking forward to continuing to use the app.

Russell's Western Wear, Inc.
11 months using the app
May 31, 2023

This app is amazing! Customer service is 10/10 and very helpful with custom coding. Extremely simple and versatile.

Murells
3 months using the app
June 29, 2023

A wide range of badges that cater to almost any customer requirement. It provides abundant customization options, allowing you to personalize every aspect including font, color, size, positioning, style, and shape. The support team is highly responsive, ensuring prompt assistance whenever needed. Overall, the experience is outstanding.

Holden Legends Official Merchandise Store
8 days using the app
July 23, 2023

Amazing app with amazing support. Support answered me within a few seconds and solved my problem. The application is very easy to use and looks nice. I recommend it to everyone. Thank you once again

Teenwear.eu
Slovakia
2 days using the app
June 9, 2023

The app is very easy to use and offers great customer support! They are very helpful and responsive.

wowangel
China
About 2 months using the app
June 7, 2023

I highly recommend this app. The team went above and beyond setting everything up and customising features for our website. I couldn't be happier with how it looks and works. Thank you!

Bloomberri
2 days using the app
October 17, 2023

customer service & technical support are definitely a 10/10!!
Very helpful :)

Heat n Dine
About 4 hours using the app
July 5, 2023

I cannot uninstall this app. It is not like other apps. I will now have to contact customer service. What a bore.

Gift Card Discounts
Ireland
16 minutes using the app
ShineApps replied July 10, 2023

Hello Friend,

We had contacted you some days ago but still now not hear back from you yet.

That problem is very simple to solved yet.

Can you please reply to us to help?

Thanks

November 21, 2023

great app, and easy to work

Locello