Recensies (1.500)

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 mei 2024

the app is very useful. the problem lies in that it is not very self explanatory. i would like to see more through tutorials other than that i appreciate all you folks do. thank you

Monkey Butt Hut
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Support team through live chat at help.shineon.com. Keep up the great work and let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

1 juni 2024

It is a great app for starting out. Very new at this. Will update once I use it more.

Resse Wildz
28 dagen gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 4 juni 2024

Thanks for the great review! We're really happy to hear that. Keep doing awesome, and if you need any help, just let us know!

4 mei 2024

Love the products but could't find where customer can update or add customization.

Personal Touch Emporium
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Our Support team can help! Please reach out to our live chat at help.shineon.com. Wishing you all the best!

22 mei 2024

So far the setup has been easy. Looking forward to making sells so I can check out the rest of the services.

GG’s Gifts Galore 2024
11 dagen gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Glad to hear the setup has been smooth for you! We can't wait for you to explore everything we have to offer. If you need any assistance, we're here to help!

25 april 2024

I would recommend your platform to others

Glitterfromus
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 30 april 2024

Thank you for the kind review! We truly appreciate your support and are thrilled to hear that you would recommend our platform to others. Your contributions to our community are greatly appreciated and we're excited to see you continue to succeed!

23 april 2024

Lots of high energy from staff on the lives.Takes a learning curve, templates for each product could be on the product description page making it eaiser to locate a particular template.
overall I like the products and enthuasium

Jems by Juju LLC
11 dagen gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 24 april 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful review! Our Live Chat response time is less than a minute and available to you M-F from 6am-6pm EST, with email support in less than 12 hours. We're here for you!

20 april 2024

The shipping was fast and no complaints about the beautiful product.

Amazing Finds for U
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 22 april 2024

Thank you for your great review! That's fantastic to hear, If you need anything else or have any feedback to share, feel free to reach out.

18 mei 2024

Easy to use with Shopify, it does al the work for you. The only negative I have to say is they don't give you the entire shirt to use to print on you only get a boring square box I need the entire shirt for my designs.

100brand Urban Apparel
9 dagen gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 20 mei 2024

Thank you for the valuable review! We're happy to hear that you find it easy to use. We appreciate your suggestion about the printing area and will share it with our team. If you have any other suggestions or need assistance, please let us know. Wishing you all the best!

30 april 2024

ShineOn is a great online app with some amazing products that will make you want to purchase

Shaemina WILL Hair & Skin
9 dagen gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

Thank you for the positive review! We're thrilled you're enjoying our product catalog, Keep up the great work and let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

1 april 2024

Its been a journey, but I am taking my time. I guess the more time i spend doing this POD is more i will get the hang of things.

Morethan1gift
8 maanden gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 3 april 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful review! Taking your time to learn and grow is key to mastering POD. Keep at it, and you'll definitely succeed. We're here to support you every step of the way!