ShineOn: Print On Demand , 1.198 recensies

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 maart 2023

I absolutely love the way Shine On allows you to render products before you publish them. I've made so many minor changes since I'm able to do that. Thanks Shine On. You help make this journey less stressful

J Tracy Gifts
8 maanden gebruiken de app
20 augustus 2023

Very user-friendly app. It provides what I need for my product. Very straightforward in its instructions and fast.

At Our Family Botique
3 maanden gebruiken de app
24 februari 2024

So far it's easy to navigate and user friendly! Excited to really dig in!

Shineon Giftsy
4 juni 2023

There are SOME things that are confusing to find/understand, but overall it is a GREAT app. I'd recommend being able to change the amount we want to charge for the item.

Gabbaguu
20 februari 2024

I would like to see a wider selection especially under the apparel section.

TheGrabCart
16 februari 2024

I haven't bought or sold anything as of yet so I'm here to review what i've seen so far.

SipSleeves
3 mei 2023

I just getting started but I really like all of the supportive resources to help you build your business. The product selection is also very nice. I really love the new plaques

AW Gifts & Treasures
5 maart 2023

Very good, doing the 14 day challenge... Need a lot of guidance and help but all seems well. Cant wait to sell my first product.

Fly Forwards Gift Mall
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
1 juli 2023

I really love the products especially because I can personalize them. I know they are great gift ideas and they are not costly so they are great complementary gifts or actually single gift item which ever you prefer.

Martis World
1 juli 2023

I just started, so I can't give it a 5, but the installation was SO EASY! It took me about 10 seconds to add Shine On to my Shopify store. No issues whatsoever. Can't wait to get started.

Online Living Boutique