ShineOn: Print On Demand

ShineOn: Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 30, 2022

!!!!Dont download the app or do any business with this company!! I wanted to make a specific design with them and after two confirmations through chat, with a VERY clear picture of what I wanted, I bought a shopify subscription to use the app and put in my design. Suprise! This was not possible at all and therefore I contacted them AGAIN and then they informed me the design was not possible. Biggest scam ever and the most ugly designs I have ever seen. I would never even have a account with them if I wasnt sure I could make my own design.

Eilandleven
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
ShineOn: Print On Demand replied January 9, 2023

- We do not accept artwork through chat or publish products on our sellers behalf.
- Shopify is not our product, we're sorry you're not satisfied with their experience. We believe Shopify provides a fantastic product, many others would agree, and we have found through all the sales channels we support, Shopify has the best outcomes and would be our first recommendation.
- We print and personalize very small items, based on sizes and constraints, not all designs work, and we find successful designs are ones that meet suggested parameters in which we do our best to document for your success.
- After careful review, we do not see any published products in our system under your store name. Therefore we are uncertain what may be done to further support you. Please contact support@shineon.com and we'll do our best. Please let us know what store, design and product page is unsatisfactory to your standards and we'll be more than obliged to help.We also now have the Duplo online, and we no longer do perforated message cards.

October 11, 2022

ShineOn, as a POD Company is pretty great (If you don't mind perforated, home-made looking message cards). However, the app in the app store is trash. After having issues with the app (and being directed to Shopify Support because the ShineOn support said it was a Shopify issue) I was told to uninstall and reinstall by Shopify's support. I uninstalled my "pinned" app. Trying to reinstall it... it wouldn't install at all. I kept getting the message "Whoops, something went wrong on our servers.
Please go back and try the action again in a few minutes."
When working with ShineOn support, I was directed to install it through their website... I have sort of reinstalled it. But it now makes me go through the annoying apps menu to get to the site. I cannot pin like before, as it's been installed as a third-party install. Overall - ShineOn is

RecoverySwag
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
ShineOn: Print On Demand replied October 12, 2022

Hello Seller, Thank you so very much for your feedback. Please review below based on your feedback

This is actually a bug in Shopify. Only embedded apps can be pinned. We transitioned to an non embedded app this summer. As a consequence of Shopify's handling of this change, anybody who pinned still sees the pin after switching, and the app doesn't load embedded anymore. There is nothing we can do to fix this other than contact Shopify and ask them to fix the issue.