ShineOn: Print On Demand

ShineOn: Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 27, 2023

ShineOn is such a great app. Would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to do POD with Jewelry!

Golden Arca
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 27, 2023

I’ve been a customer of a few different POD websites and shineon takes the prize in customer support! I had a very big Q4 and several engraved items got stuck in processing but they took care of both me and my customers and got everyone their gifts in time for Christmas. The support, and the knowledge they provide us is beyond incredible! They are the ones you want behind your product!

Swirls Blings & Beautiful Things
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 27, 2023

This has been the best onboarding and turnkey business I have experienced in 5 years online selling! Complete handholding for beginners via the FB group. Or go lightning speed with user-friendly integrations. five stars!

The HeartsString Co
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 27, 2023

Great app, and fantastic products. Get a lot of help, so you can start your own business online. I love it :D

ByMalaika
Denmark
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 27, 2023

Fantastic business model, fantastic service. Real business model for fast or lasting business. So glad I opened these doors.

uwu jewelry
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 25, 2023

Best print on demand bars none, great and continued training and support and the biggest margins in the industry

kuvida
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 20, 2023

The ShineOn App is the best. User friendly for sure. I'm taking the 14 day Challenge and the knowledge I have received so far exceeds my expectations.

Charmed By Judy
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 20, 2023

I would highly recommend this app! I took the 14 day challenge and have learned so much! I am an absolute beginner and now have a functioning Shopify store! If you've ever thought about getting into e-commerce, this is the way to do it!

Simple Giftin
Time spent using app: 22 days
January 18, 2023

Shine bright with Shineon
Michael will light the way, They teach you everything you need to know to change your life
100 k in a day is completely possible!
Good luck!!!

luke's-supplies
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 17, 2023

Love, love this app. I use this with both my etsy shop and shopify, Easy to upload my images and the integration makes listing products in my store quick.

BatGirl Creations