Ship•Systems 3D Box Packing

Ship•Systems 3D Box Packing

by JSJ.Expert

Intelligent 3D Packing

store.connect2learning.com

I searched the app store for a solution to our shipping needs for one that would accurately calculate weight, size and cost for combined products of different dimensions. We also needed integration with Canada Post, which is our most used carrier. After wasting time trying out others that turned out not to work or couldn't accept product dimensions in units under 1 inch, I was afraid this one would be the same. Happily, Ship Systems does just what we want! Another bonus is that the office staff were able to figure out how to use it while processing orders without any help.
I can't say enough about how excellent the support has been! Jonathan replied quickly to my support requests and went above and beyond to correct my issues. He even helped with workarounds for some Shopify deficiencies and came up with a solution to our need for free shipping for one product.
I highly recommend this app for Canadian users.

The Brickslip Brothers

so we as a business had a problem that our main product gets sold as a box of thirty. however we offer 3 other variants of the products and they are sold singularly, so there was no real way to organise a accurate price on products of different sizes and different order values, Jonathon app, allowed me to enter my product sizes, and automatically calculates the order and sync to the carrier rates, so your end user gets a true price, but one of the biggest advantages was a link was provided so our packing team can access the data and its gives a graphical representation of how to pack the box in the way it has quoted for, cutting down on packing mistakes but also improving speed of the packing, this was an issue we was not looking forward to having to tackle, and has been made easy, thank to Jonathon, we are not linked in any way although he has helped us ongoing ly during this process im just a firm believer of giving good reviews when its warranted :)