Shipandco

by Ship&co

Compare rates, print DHL, FedEx, UPS shipping labels

Kamakura Shirts Global Online Store

Mostly helpful.
Sometimes, I accidentally created the label of a pending order, so if the shopify tags are shown also on Ship & Co, it would be more helpful.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for giving us a great feedback! Good news, Ship&co does support Shopify order tags.
You can also choose in Ship&co settings to not get orders with a payment pending status. Please check our Support center to see all these features and feel free to contact us if needed!

Fetch orders with incomplete payments: pending, payment authorized and partially paid:

Shopify Orders Tags feature:

ChokeSports

Highly recommended! This is a very powerful app with everything you need if you're shipping from Japan. You can integrate multiple carriers and the interface is clean and intuitive. Support docs are thorough and the onboarding support I received from Thomas was spectacular. Always prompt, polite and professional. Couldn't ask for more. I'll give 5 stars when they release v2 of the app with a couple new Shopify features and especially when they add the option to schedule carrier pickup directly from the app. This is a much needed feature that will save a lot of time and I know Ship&Co will make it happen. I'm a happy customer!

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you appreciate Ship&co. We hope it makes your life easier, shipping with DHL, FedEx or JapanPost. Stay tuned for our next big update for Shopify stores!