ShipBob Fulfillment

ShipBob Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited December 27, 2022

From start to finish, I have been supported and was guided through the entire process with Shipbob and Shopify integration by Ankit Gupta. All my questions were answered without hesitation and with honesty.

Slaefitness
Time spent using app: 22 days
December 25, 2022

ShipBob is lightyears ahead in terms of accuracy, reliability, and responsiveness compared to our previous 3PL. We used to have a fulfillment center that made constant errors on shipments, rarely responded to our queries, and lost many of our packages. ShipBob is almost the complete opposite. Their team is very responsive to requests and transparent with upfront pricing, and overall very accurate with shipments. Would highly recommend.

RIFRUF
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 23, 2022

Shipbob has been smoothly assisting our business in getting orders shipped out and managed via the connection to Shopify. Very responsive and Lacey has been helpful.

Ashley N. Kirkwood
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 22, 2022

We have recently moved to ShipBob and the transition has been incredibly smooth! This was definitely down to Lacey who guided us through every step and answered all of our countless queries. First impressions are that ShipBob is a well established company with great communication. So far, so good.

THE GOOD MINERAL
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 22, 2022

The app and connection is excellent. Cant say enough how much it helps to have shipbob deeply integrated into our shopify backend. It makes linking items and tracking inventory smooth.

Appreciate all that the shipbob team and app has enabled for our store.

Wicked Cushions
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
December 21, 2022

Shipbob has been great to work with so far. I love that I have a dedicated account rep who can help me sort out whatever issue may be happening. I definitely am very happy with the service.

uncivilizedsneaker
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 21, 2022

ShipBob customer support is always very helpful and very quick to respond. Would recommend them for your needs. The ShipBob platform is easy to use and navigate.

HopSkipShop
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited December 21, 2022

Very pleased with shipbob so far! My company has been using shipbob for over a year now and we are excited to have them apart of our growth as we look to expand our company! Their site is very user friendly and takes the leg work out of fulfilling orders so you can put your focus in other aspects of your company! #teamshipbob

SHITI Coolers
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited December 21, 2022

I've had a great experience with ShipBob so far!
It was really easy to install, quick and reliable order ingestion. Simple and effective tracking and I'm especially impressed with how the inventory syncs with my Shopify store and how easy it is to order new deliveries to my chosen warehouse.
The support I received from my dedicated Implementation Manager, Sergio was outstanding as he made everything so simple and responded immediately to all of my queries. Thank you Sergio!
I'm looking forward to growing my business internationally and I feel confident that ShipBob is the best fulfilment partner to help me achieve my business goals.

giftwellness
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ShipBob replied December 21, 2022

Glad to hear it! No one like Sergi for helping our European + UK customers onboard. Best of luck growing the business!

Kevin
VP Partnerships

December 20, 2022

Soo glad we went with ShipBob. Their software was super easy to integrate with our Shopify store and our implementation specialist Lacey became an indispensable part of our team while onboarding, helping us through every question we could throw her way. The ability to have rule automations in place, inventory sync, and re-order points are excellent features to have and we are able to replenish Amazon, process and ship DTC orders, and fulfill case level wholesale skus. 5 Stars!

Wunderground
Time spent using app: 4 months
ShipBob replied December 21, 2022

Lacey is truly the best! Glad you think so too :) Glad to be your partner in growing the business.

Kevin