ShipBob Fulfillment

#1 3PL | Fulfillment, Inventory Management, Shipping, & More

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Colrcouture.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm hoping it gets better but looking bad so far. My first order sat for four days before they shipped it out. One of things most advertised about ShipBob for Shopify store owners is their direct integration with the stores. That does not seem to include tracking notifications to the customer, so now instead of fulfilling orders, I'm constantly checking my phone waiting for confirmation that an order was eventually shipped so I can send to my customer. Got a bad feeling about this.

Coeyewear

Look somewhere else! Average 2-3 days just to pick and pack product, their shipping partner is super slow and will lose 1/50 packages, went from 4-5 day delivery average doing it in house with usps and now with shipbob 10-20 day. Shipping times are huge with e-commerce! Implementation process was a mess also.

Pass the Honey

The app should pass through the fulfillment costs from the ShipBob dashboard. I should NOT have to download an additional app, that doesn't even work BTW, and then also pay an additional $20 to Shopify so that I can pass through the rates from you to the store. More importantly, it's better to tell customers about these issues during the sales cycle so they're not hearing about them on the go live meeting with your team... Support is also severely lacking... Go with someone else

galleries wilarix

What the hell is wrong with those people"? Is it a fulfillment center or just a warehouse to store some stuffs? Why can't they fulfill my unique order? I do want to get complaint from my first customer? Will you ask them what they are waiting for? I am paying my storage fee monthly! Why are they trying to screw me up at the very beginning?

October 28, 2021

Hi Wilarix team -- It seems like you've had a bad experience here initially, which is never what we want. I took a look at your account and I think I can see where there is some confusion between our support team and your team. Let's fix it together!

I'd love to chat about this personally with a merchant care manager and get you sorted - I've sent an email to your inbox.

Kevin, Shopify Manager @ ShipBob