Order Fulfillment

Order Fulfillment | Reviews

by ShipBob

#1 3PL | Fulfillment, Inventory Management, Shipping, & More

Curves Grow

I use ShipBob fulfillment in two stores. The system is intuitive and updated. No hidden fees. And they always introducing new centers.

Hibernate Sleep Formula

I can't imagine doing business without ShipBob. I recommend them to everyone I meet in the eCommerce industry. The customer service is incredible, even though I rarely need it. I go weeks without even checking to see if everything is shipping properly as I've had so few issues. ShipBob is the best!

July 23, 2021

Thanks Hibernate team! This is exactly what we strive for -- support when you need it, but hopefully our tech means you don't. Thanks for your partnership!
- Kevin from ShipBob

Vent Genius

Ship Bob does a good job for us. The interface is pretty easy to use and they ship on time. I would recommend them

Ungloo Store

My orders are totally automatic. Everytime I get a new order on my Shopify website the order is automatically fulfilled. Customer service on ShipBob is solid too. I don't have to wade through the endless amounts of complex, confusing steps and flaky cryptic customer service like with Amazon! I'm so relieved I don't have to have store my products and ship them out manually. Plus, when I do get an order from a customer on Amazon FBM (fulfillment by merchant) I have ShipBob do the fulfillment as well. Your customer, most likely, wont receive your product as quickly as Amazon, but it's really nice having my products with ShipBob where I can easily access it and be able to have a ShipBob rep help with all things fulfillment.

July 23, 2021

Hey Ungloo team - thanks so much for the kind words! And if you DO want items delivered as fast as Amazon, we can probably help by distributing your inventory across 3-4 FCs. You'll get basically ground-rate pricing for 2-day shipping if you do. Let us know at support@shipbob.com.

The Finer Things 1920

This has been a great integration with ShipBob. It was easy to onboard and integrate with our store for seamless shipping of our subscription boxes.

SKINN

Very supportive team! Taylor and Aaditya are very hands on and make themselves available for all of our questions. They are quick to resolve issues!
definitely 5 stars!

Indigo Collagen

Shipbob integrates well with Shopify. We've had very few issues. For the small issues we have had, Shipbob's customer support team has always been responsive and helpful. With Shipbob, we've been able to provide faster shipping to our customers.

RaveLight

Great service and people helped me setup my store and us fulfillment! Nicole and Aadi are very helpful and made the entire transition seemless!

Carvin Audio

ShipBob has allowed us to have a fully automated fulfillment service. It has an easy to use interface and they have great customer support.

The Adventure Challenge

Shipbob has been a great fulfillment partner as we grew our business by over 300% last year. They continued to work with us amidst our growth and worked hard to meet our demand. On the functional side, orders get synced from Shopify easily and it really runs itself after integration. My one caveat is live shipping costs from CartBob. Intuitive in some ways, but not smart enough to handle our specific needs. Overall, excellent domestic 3PL service with great customer service and a growing international presence.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7