Amazon MCF by WebBee

Amazon MCF by WebBee

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited July 13, 2022

The app is very user-friendly and efficient. We will begin using it very soon. Prashant and his team were very helpful in assisting us with the setup process. Update 7/13/2022: Working efficiently so far and good customer service

IWON organics - I'm Winning on Nutrition™

Hello ,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with WebBee. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

August 23, 2021

Love the app. It makes Amazon fulfillment so much easier. The auto tag feature is great to sort out the orders. The support team is very helpful!

Kidamento

March 17, 2021

Great app and the developers are on-hand to help with any issues. I decided to ask them for help before even trying to setup it up myself. They jumped on a screenshare with me in minutes, answered all my questions and helped me get setup. Setup was easy, and the app is working nicely. Thanks!

Orange Burps
Time spent using app: 29 days

Hi ,
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at WebBee. We value your feedback and thank you for encouraging us.

February 10, 2021

Incredible app and great support!! We had a bit of a complicated situation as we are selling in the US and Europe and have inventory with Amazon in both places. Primarily, this app solved our issue of Shopify not integrating with Amazon FBA outside of US and Canada. Also, several questions came up as I was configurating the app and their support team (I mainly worked with Adi) was incredibly responsive and helpful. And on top of all this, they have a pricing plan that works perfectly for new, small businesses. Starts off free as you get started and you only move to their paid plans once you have enough orders. Just be a little careful if you want to fulfill orders with non-Amazon stock. Everything with this app is automated for you, so as soon as the order is in (whether manually placed by you or by a customer), it's sent to Amazon instantly. You'll need to toggle the sync off and on before the order to manage this.

Observer Tools
Time spent using app: 7 months

December 22, 2020

Very nice app for order and stock integration between Shopify and Amazon.
In addition, support speed is fast and good!

BONAVENTURA US
Time spent using app: 7 months

December 15, 2020

I've been using this app for a couple of months now. The documentation and support is good, and it gets the job done. Specifically, it will send your customer an email for each shipment that is sent by amazon when shipments are split (as they often are for our store). Also it can show real-time delivery ETAs and actual shipping costs to customers, which is a much better experience right now given all of the COVID delays. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone shipping via Amazon FBA.

LA Active
Time spent using app: About 2 months

December 1, 2020

Most of our products are fulfilled through Amazon's Multi-Channel Fulfillment, and because of this, customer orders are oftentimes split into multiple shipments. Since Shopify cannot handle multiple tracking numbers nativey, customers would often get confused about multiple shipments but only one tracking number. This WAS our #1 customer service issue, but this app fixed it! Woohoo! Plus it eliminated the need for us to manually send each order to Amazon. So... win win win. The installation was incredibly easy, and the customer service was always timely. I would give this app 6 stars if I could! I've been waiting for it for years!

Bubba's Fine Foods
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Edited September 3, 2020

Used many apps for FBA inventory & order management but this app is easy to use and works seamlessly

Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 months

September 2, 2020

This app is awesome! Now I can use my Amazon FBA inventory to fulfill my Shopify orders. No need to have a separate 3rd party warehouse, just for Shopify.

Admire My Skin

Hi,

Edited August 19, 2020

This has saved us from having to import shipments into Amazon and the configuration is very simple.

Powerizer