Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

by Webbee eSolutions Pvt Ltd.

Amazon Shipping simplified

OPOVE

Alert WORST APP EVER! DO NOT INSTALL!
It automatically fullfilled 20 items from Amazon in a soly item order on shopify. Running for 4 days caused a totally $30002 lost! We have evidence on everything! We will take any manner to recover our cost, hopefully you know what we mean! -- Opove Team contact #: 425-523-5805

June 3, 2020

Hello ,

While we understand your concern, can you please email support on help@webbeeglobal.com with the order id in question,

We have shipped hundreds and thousands of orders via Amazon, no one complained this issue so far.

This app is even approved by Amazon Marketplace appstore, and is very Robust.

Thanks
Team WebBee

Cozzzy Goods

Absolutely terrible. Syncing takes ages even if asked for manual sync. But when complete it doesn't mean you get your Amazon SKUs imported. I still have no idea what did they actually sync and where it went then.

What they successfully done was resetting all my inventory counts to 0 without even a single warning!

And as a bottom line: nobody answered my chat request for support. Even worse, two chats I started was simply closed while I was navigating across the app interface.

Removing...

February 2, 2020

Hello, This review is extremely unfair.

After installing the app for just one hour you uninstalled and left review, you were sent email regarding error in missing information regarding your items, which you ignored, and also not explored the entire functionality or utilized support available.

We understand you contacted us during our non working hours via web chat.

We though are available 24x5 for critical support via tickets, but on web chat this is not manned all times.

This app is serious solution, managed by a very competent company, who understands its responsibility, please relook the app.

We just request to give us a fair chance.