Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

Integrates your store shipping to Amazon MCF in just 1 click

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

kpoptown.ca

It is really easy to export order details to AMAZON and status is updated automatically, which saves my time. It will be best synchronizing will be more frenquently.

June 24, 2022

Hello,
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with WebBee. Your feedback is valued and we appreciate your encouragement! The Auto Multichannel Fulfillment application powered by WebBee synchronizes orders between the various integrations to the Amazon seller central automatically as soon as orders are placed.

Sweet Vibes

We use this app for fulfilling our Amazon orders and it's really useful. Customer service is really helpful whenever you need it.

June 24, 2022

Hello,
It is great to hear you had a positive experience with WebBee. We value your feedback and appreciate your encouragement! We have a dedicated customer success team to proactively address customers' requirements.

Ebikes Parts and Accessories

User friendly app which is easy to integrate. the support team is always available and very helpful through all the steps. High recommended. Thanks you Tarishi ;-)

Homy Class

Very good app, and good support. Thanks a lot. Synch orders working good on AMZ dashboard Thank you

ahead-foods.co.uk

Very good app! Easy setup and where I had issues the customer support was very helpful! Very good solution!

HappyLuxe

Easy to use, and eliminates the need to process my Shopify orders manually. I highly reccommend this App.

Tools4Wisdom

WebBee is a fantastic app for Fulfillment by Amazon. The app works excellent and the customer support is top notch.
Big thanks to Prashant and his excellent technical support!

Sky Glue

Great app to sync Shopify orders with Amazon FBA over multiple countries. Super team to work with - always there to help. Highly recommended!

Alcedo Health

This app helps me contact the Shopify store and Amazon multi-channel shipment. I really appreciate Prashant's help. Excellent Customer Service. Highly recommended!

UPAN United States

Easy to use and pretty robust, no issues with syncing to AMZ since installing 6 months ago, which cant be said for most product that link to AMZ

Previous 1 3 4 5