Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

by WebBee eSolutions Pvt Ltd.

Amazon Shipping simplified

Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry

Used many apps for FBA inventory & order management but this app is easy to use and works seamlessly

Admire My Skin

This app is awesome! Now I can use my Amazon FBA inventory to fulfill my Shopify orders. No need to have a separate 3rd party warehouse, just for Shopify.

Powerizer

This has saved us from having to import shipments into Amazon and the configuration is very simple.

Ekaterina Rubtcova Einzelunternehmen

We are using this app for auto-sync of Shopify orders to Amazon MCF - everything works great, we achieved 100% automation.

Cooking Gift Set Co.

This app has been super helpful in auto fulfilling our Shopify orders through FBA. Highly recommend! Support was really great working out a few kinks too!

Auris, Inc

This app has made our life so much easier, it works great. The customer service is pretty good as well.

Project Blu

Awesome app, super easy to link to Amazon FBA. Also very helpful customer support who have helped us enormously

Trusty Toys

We bought this app primarily to manage inventory synchronisation from Amazon FBA to our Shopify store. This works perfectly. We now also use it to automatically send orders to Amazon FBA for fulfilment as soon as they arrive in Shopify. This works perfectly as well. The thing that stands out, is the incredible level of support that Webbee gives. They address problems and enquiries with patience and an extremely high level of experience and knowledge. You won't regret working with with these guys.

SEEART_JP

This app is very cool and support team is very nice. They totally understand customer's opinion well and if there's an error they would fix. Highly recommended!

Clutch

This app has made multi channel fulfillment a breeze. Whether it be new markets or bundle orders it syncs our amazon logistics with our shopify store perfectly. The customer service is also amazing, the CTO has got on a video call with me twice to help me set everything up. Thank you so much and great work.

Previous 1 3