Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

by Webbee eSolutions Pvt Ltd.

Fulfillment.. Automations... Amazon...

Kakao Friends Store Europe Official

This app literally is the perfect solution for my FBA-Shopify integration. Very happy with the support as well. Great job! I sincerely appreciated.

Spasschmiede

Had an issue fix in under 1 Hour.. awesome support and great app.. well worth the price! Going to be a gamechanger for alot of businesses!!

all.life.nutrition.store

I just want thank WebBee for your exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend this company to other people.

Comfy Package

This app changed everything, for the better. We have multiple units for a better price and send from FBA. Virtual bundling was a life-saver with this app.

Snocks

Ich liebe die App, sie funktioniert hervorragend. Vor allem der Service ist der wahnsinn. Innerhalb von wenigen Minuten bekommt man immer eine Antwort. Wirklich klasse.

AMRAP Nutrition

this app has allowed us to connect to amazon and send product bundles to them for fulfillment. The support is great, and they are very helpful and care about their customers.

Saint Maniero

Perfect app for Amazon Multi-Channel and Shopify. Does exactly what it should do, super easy set-up and fantastic customer service. Can highly recommend!

All Bamboo Limited

UPDATE... Much improved User Interface.. Even better than before...
We use Amazon MCF/FBA (UK) to fulfil all our orders. This app does exactly what it says - it syncs your Amazon stock and your Shopify stock and automatically fulfils Shopify orders with Amazon FBA. It means we no longer have to manually submit MCF fulfilment requests or manually update our Shopify stock. Great!

Our only negative is that there is no available documentation about the app on the developer's website - you need to contact support (who have been helpful). It would be useful to have some information to explain, for example:

- how often the stock and fulfilment status are synced
- how this app works if you edit an order with a third party order editing app (it creates a new fulfilment order at Amazon, so you first need to cancel the old fulfilment order manually)
- how to make the app work with customised shipping apps (it can be done: just contact support).

OneSecond Supplements

Wow, I wish I knew about this app before contracting a 3pl! Great app, works well.

*** minimum 100 characters ***

Mahei

It is a very easy to use app that works with all European amazon stores.
It takes away all the work of creating orders manually on Amazon.