Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

by WebBee eSolutions Pvt Ltd.

Awesome Amazon Shipping

Organic Signatures

Prashant is very helpful. I highly recommend getting started. It was super easy to set up with their live help.

IWON organics - I'm Winning on Nutrition™

The app is very user-friendly and efficient. We will begin using it very soon. Prashant and his team were very helpful in assisting us with the setup process.

Kidamento

Love the app. It makes Amazon fulfillment so much easier. The auto tag feature is great to sort out the orders. The support team is very helpful!

Orange Burps

Great app and the developers are on-hand to help with any issues. I decided to ask them for help before even trying to setup it up myself. They jumped on a screenshare with me in minutes, answered all my questions and helped me get setup. Setup was easy, and the app is working nicely. Thanks!

Observer Tools

Incredible app and great support!! We had a bit of a complicated situation as we are selling in the US and Europe and have inventory with Amazon in both places. Primarily, this app solved our issue of Shopify not integrating with Amazon FBA outside of US and Canada. Also, several questions came up as I was configurating the app and their support team (I mainly worked with Adi) was incredibly responsive and helpful. And on top of all this, they have a pricing plan that works perfectly for new, small businesses. Starts off free as you get started and you only move to their paid plans once you have enough orders. Just be a little careful if you want to fulfill orders with non-Amazon stock. Everything with this app is automated for you, so as soon as the order is in (whether manually placed by you or by a customer), it's sent to Amazon instantly. You'll need to toggle the sync off and on before the order to manage this.

BONAVENTURA US

Very nice app for order and stock integration between Shopify and Amazon.
In addition, support speed is fast and good!

LA Active

I've been using this app for a couple of months now. The documentation and support is good, and it gets the job done. Specifically, it will send your customer an email for each shipment that is sent by amazon when shipments are split (as they often are for our store). Also it can show real-time delivery ETAs and actual shipping costs to customers, which is a much better experience right now given all of the COVID delays. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone shipping via Amazon FBA.

Bubba's Fine Foods

Most of our products are fulfilled through Amazon's Multi-Channel Fulfillment, and because of this, customer orders are oftentimes split into multiple shipments. Since Shopify cannot handle multiple tracking numbers nativey, customers would often get confused about multiple shipments but only one tracking number. This WAS our #1 customer service issue, but this app fixed it! Woohoo! Plus it eliminated the need for us to manually send each order to Amazon. So... win win win. The installation was incredibly easy, and the customer service was always timely. I would give this app 6 stars if I could! I've been waiting for it for years!

Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry

Used many apps for FBA inventory & order management but this app is easy to use and works seamlessly

Admire My Skin

This app is awesome! Now I can use my Amazon FBA inventory to fulfill my Shopify orders. No need to have a separate 3rd party warehouse, just for Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4