Easy Fulfillment

Easy Fulfillment

by ShipHero

Outsourced Shipping with simple pricing starting at $5.29.

Cognisprings

Shiphero. Always go above and beyond my expectations. They are extremely professional, helpful ,available. No shipment ever delayed. No communication ever delayed. Clara, Silvana, Carena, Mario, Andrea. Kudos to everyone.

alfie & gem

I had a bit of a rocky start with ShipHero and one of my main issues was with the communication from the help desk. However, I have now been working with them for a year and I am really impressed with how much it has changed. Issues will inevitably arise but I feel they are always quick to respond & help me with my queries. I have been particularly working with Mario and he has been amazing!! The system itself is really user friendly. For me it has all the data I need to look at for my orders, the shipments always go out on time which has been great for our service and overall it's just an easy platform to use for 3rd party fulfilment. I appreciate the steps they have taken to help communicate better and it definitely has not gone unnoticed.

Otarius

Highly Recommended, their customer service is very helpful, Bela and Clara are amazing, they are always extremely helpful when there are issues with products. Thank you

SpyGuy

ShipHero Fulfillment completely changed the way my business runs. After doing self-fulfillment for the last 7 years, we've outsourced everything inventory/shipping related to SHF and it's been a dream. • No more handling inventory
• No more lease
• No more hiring and HR
• No more waiting for the mailman
• No last minute trips to the post office SHF takes care of all of it and is actually saving us money compared to doing it in-house. Their customer care team was outstanding. It's like I've added another RAM stick to my brain now that I don't need to think about shipping and inventory. Wish I'd done it sooner.

Golden Essential Foods

Ship Hero won my business on two things: 1. Simple flat rate pricing. 2. Great communication: pre-sales, onboarding, support.

Dot Line Curve

The support team is always responsive and helpful as always. They are super efficient and I especially appreciate how they are considerate of the needs of small businesses, which saving me a ton of headache. Thank you again, Andrea and Bel!

New Age Floral

Great Assistance in solving shipping issues: Bel at customer service has been solid help - sending frequent reminders and actively pursuing resolution.

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for letting us know how Bel is! We agree!

BlauKe

Great support. Marina was very helpful and made the onboarding process super easy. The app is very easy to use

August 19, 2021

We're so glad you're finding the app easy to use. And we're so grateful that Marina has been so helpful. We're proud of our ShipHero team.

Tempy.io

This is an early review, as we've just completed the onboarding experience, but also with 7 orders shipped of varying complexity, it seems like a heck of a good start! Our company manufactures our own product and was disappointed (actually deeply frustrated) with amazon fulfillment solutions. ShipHero is a much simpler, more accessible, more professional solution. They're straightforward, helpful, patient where they need to be and responsive in others. Our onboarding took months, because we needed to assess, produce, verify, debate, but at no point did ShipHero try to hustle us through the process. Bela & Aoife were both attentive and straightforward in their explanations of our setup and steps. The tie in with Shopify produces useful controls and information for our e-commerce projects.

August 19, 2021

Here's to a great start! Thank you for letting us know how great the team has been shepherding you through the onboarding process. We look forward to celebrating even more success with you!

The Black Stuff

I am very happy with ShipHero. It's an excellent service - customer service and onboarding have been superb. Pricing is also very competitive. Highly recommend.

August 19, 2021

Hi there - thanks so much for letting us know that ShipHero has been working for you! We're happy you're here and we look forward to even more success together.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12