Easy Fulfillment

Easy Fulfillment

by ShipHero

Outsourced Shipping with simple pricing starting at $5.29.

Zenimal®

***Upadate***
The folks at ShipHero continue to delight me. My business has steadily increased and they have met every demand with this change. They are fast, efficient, and handle large orders like champs! Bel, Bela and Clara are so fast to respond to customer service issues which makes my job seamless. Love that!

ShipHero has been such a huge part of our startup. Their customer service is spot on and they are always super quick to resolve issues or answer questions. It's been a steep learning curve for us and they have held our hand each step of the way. I highly recommend them.

MyRAKIT.com

Great app and even better customer team. I don't know if they want their names mentioned, so I won't, but we wouldn't be where we are without the shiphero team. Thanks!

uptightvoter

All-Around Top Notch Company!
Their customer service is not only quick, but it's also very personable. When I have questions or issues, they're answered typically within minutes and it's with the same few people that know and understand my business.
Their pricing for shipping and storage is not only REASONABLE, it's also very EASY to understand.
I am hardly in one place so having a company that's capable of handling my fulfillment is a real lifesaver!
10/10... would HIGHLY recommend!

Offgrid Mindfulness

Great, immediate support (even on weekends when they state on the site that they're away) and the interface works well. Am 100% satisfied with ShipHero.

Zest Tea

So far we are very happy with ShipHero and the team behind it! We look forward to working with them for years to come.

Section 119

Give Bela a raise. I use shiphero fulfillment every day and she is the go-to person every time I run into issues. She knows what she is doing and is pleasant, and more than efficient with her work. Huge thank you to Bela for the daily help!

CROWNHEART WATCHES

I can not say enough about working with Shiphero. They made it incredibly easy for me to set up my shipping and fulfillment. Top notch customer service. I've been incredibly happy with them!!

Gut Power Drinks

Been working with ShipHero for a few months now and have had no issues - really enjoying the process so far! Communicative and very helpful; I have no complaints! :)

My only request is that they ship out on weekends, but things work for my needs right now.

MediLabKits

ShipHero is really our company's Hero. After searching and going through so many fulfillment centers ShipHero got the job done correctly. ShipHero has mix technology and fulfillment so beautifully. We are very happy to say ShipHero is our fulfillment center. Their Shopify App integrated with our store very easy. The ShipHero team responded to emails and set video Google Meet calls to make sure we got the right services. They shipped our products out on time and gave our customers excellent notifications regarding their delivery. Thanks you Shiphero for being patience with us as startup company and saving our company lots time and effort. You are truly a shipping hero. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Medilabkits Team

Blush and Bar

Incredible experience working with Shiphero. I've never worked with 3PL, so as you can imagine, the prospects were daunting and absolutely terrifying! Shiphero made it so easy...I cannot believe we did it! (and so easy at that!) Shiphero received my product well (bent over backwards actually, stayed late during BFCM given unforeseen shipping delays on my end). The dashboard is very intuitive, ZERO learning curve and connects well with my store and team members. Maggie and Russel are so thoughtful and patient but most importantly, subject matter experts in logistics, technology and customer service. Can't thank you guys enough for all the initial and continued support and going the extra mile (it's always noticed and appreciated)