ShipHero Fulfillment

Simple pricing with NO shipping zones

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Golden Essential Foods

Ship Hero won my business on two things: 1. Simple flat rate pricing. 2. Great communication: pre-sales, onboarding, support.

October 14, 2021

Hello Golden Essential Foods!
Wow - thanks so much for the 5-star review! These two things you mentioned - simple flat rate pricing and great communication - are two of the most important aspects of our business! It's good to know we're getting it right. We look forward to working with you!

Dot Line Curve

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

The ShipHero support team is responsive and very helpful. I especially appreciate how they are considerate of the needs of small businesses. Thank you again for all your help, Clara!

October 14, 2021

Hi Dot Line Curve! Thank you so much for your awesome review. We're so glad that our support team has been helpful and exceeded your expectations. We're looking forward to working with you and helping you succeed!

New Age Floral

Time spent using app About 1 year

Bel at Shiphero Customer Service has been very helpful in quickly straightening out some of the shipping challenges related to the Holiday Season Crunch

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for letting us know how Bel is! We agree!

BlauKe

UPDATED REVIEW: Invalid Tracking Numbers that negatively impacted my Amazon account, Late Shipments, and Overcharges They should be called BugHero as their system is always making some mistakes due to some bug. I first rated ShipHero 5-stars due to their outstanding customer support. But after 3-4 months of using them unfortunately I have to update this review. Their system is incredibly buggy. They ship with DHL Ecommerce which is a very incompetent carrier that not only ships incredibly slow but also generates invalid tracking numbers. Then ShipHero updated these invalid tracking numbers to my Amazon account and I got slapped a few times by Amazon with notifications of high invalid tracking rates and this put my account at risk. I then deactivated my ShipHero/Amazon connection and did it all manually.
This is a very cumbersome process with ShipHero as they have no option to do it in their app. You have to download a csv file, fill it and upload it.
After more than one month since I signaled this, they still haven't resolved the issue. In fact it's worse. They provided invalid tracking numbers for 5 orders and now they barely answer. I keep asking them to provide me the correct tracking numbers and they just won't answer me and when they do, they tell me to hold as they are dealing with multiple clients, even though I contacted them a day before. My orders are now past the allowed processing time on Amazon, so again I will be slapped by Amazon for late shipments. One other big issue with ShipHero is the overcharges. I found multiple overcharges and have sent them a list more than 2 months ago. They said that their warehouse team will look into it and get back to me. Nobody reached back. And when they do refund you an overcharge, they don't have any way to track it. They'll just say that they'll refund you on your next invoice, but when I asked about a way to track these refunds, whether on the invoice or somehow else, they just said that there's no way to track them.
So I'll just have to take their word for it. Another big con, is that they are very expensive. I have one item that costs me $7.9 to ship with Amazon and almost $18 with ShipHero The only good thing about them is the Customer Support and that's only during the offpeak season.

August 19, 2021

We're so glad you're finding the app easy to use. And we're so grateful that Marina has been so helpful. We're proud of our ShipHero team.

Tempy.io

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is an early review, as we've just completed the onboarding experience, but also with 7 orders shipped of varying complexity, it seems like a heck of a good start! Our company manufactures our own product and was disappointed (actually deeply frustrated) with amazon fulfillment solutions. ShipHero is a much simpler, more accessible, more professional solution. They're straightforward, helpful, patient where they need to be and responsive in others. Our onboarding took months, because we needed to assess, produce, verify, debate, but at no point did ShipHero try to hustle us through the process. Bela & Aoife were both attentive and straightforward in their explanations of our setup and steps. The tie in with Shopify produces useful controls and information for our e-commerce projects.

August 19, 2021

Here's to a great start! Thank you for letting us know how great the team has been shepherding you through the onboarding process. We look forward to celebrating even more success with you!

The Black Stuff

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am very happy with ShipHero. It's an excellent service - customer service and onboarding have been superb. Pricing is also very competitive. Highly recommend.

August 19, 2021

Hi there - thanks so much for letting us know that ShipHero has been working for you! We're happy you're here and we look forward to even more success together.

Red Zone Draft Boards

Mari & the onboarding team were fantastic. I thought this process would be difficult but was amazed at how simple everything was. Thanks to the ShipHero team for everything! Couldn't be happier.

August 19, 2021

Thank you Red Zone! We are so glad that the transition was a smooth one. We look forward to working with you and you are more than welcome!

Ageless Beauty Global

Location Singapore

First onboarding experience with Shiphero was great thanks to Belen.
She was really friendly, patient, helpful and polite.
The first person i spoke to wasn't great cos it seemed like she was always in a rush, barely had time to talk during google meets, and couldn't explain slowly or clearly.
So I recommend Belen who is awesome. price is ok too for USA shipping. App / site is also user friendly.

Little One Shop Co.

We’ve had such a great experience transferring over to shiphero! They’re super helpful and responsive! Orders ship so fast!

Holstery

Yet another 5-star review for ShipHero. Before ShipHero, we were fulfilling 20-30 orders a day from our shop, something that would take an hour or two out of every day. We thought about hiring someone, but between the cost of labor, shipping, and packing materials it ended up being basically a draw with the cost of ShipHero. And since our shop is in the middle of nowhere, significantly slower than ShipHero. We brought ShipHero online the day before I left for a weeklong vacation. Silvana went the extra mile to make sure that our first shipping plan was received just minutes after it arrived at their warehouse and I got to see some of the first orders being fulfilled as I drove out of town. What a relief! Since then we've had the pleasure of watching our orders fulfilled usually in less than 30 minutes from the time a customer places them and our production schedule has moved to building and shipping cases of product instead of building for the days shipments. In over 1000 shipments so far we haven't had one error report from a customer. I especially LOVE the picture you can see of every packed shipment before it goes out the door. Searching for a fulfillment company is one of the worst parts of ecommerce. So many choices, none of them seem differentiated, pricing is complicated and hard to compare between them. ShipHero is the real deal - super fast everything, excellent customer service, and priced about the same as what it would cost to do it yourself. Stop searching and go grow your business again. Go with ShipHero!