Easy Fulfillment

Easy Fulfillment

by ShipHero

Outsourced Shipping with simple pricing starting at $5.58.

TodaysFans

Fulfillment has been very smooth and the customer service is outstanding!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

One Bed

So far so good! We sent some inventory into ShipHero to try their fulfillment service out. We had some specific requirements for packaging that had to be worked out, but once they were worked out, everything has gone smoothly.

Clara is absolutely wonderful and gets right back to you right away to resolve any issues that may come up, and Andrea was great in getting us set up initially. Of course, the basics need to be covered with any fulfillment service, but the great service has made me more confident in handing over a key part of our customer experience.

We will be sending more and more inventory to ShipHero as our business increases!

Sheltercase

ShipHero is a great service. I honestly had a sync problem with their software when they first received my inventory, which caused a few orders that were already fulfilled in my store to be shipped by them again.

But I have to say that their support was quick and very attentive helping me solve this issue. They are available through direct intercom chat during all traditional working hours, and they go above and beyond to make sure they are addressing all your issues properly.

The logistics part is also excellent. They ship your orders quickly (most of the time on the same day) and I had no issue with a single shipment from them. So congrats on that area as well.

If you want my constructive feedback, I would say you should make your dashboard software more clear. Sometimes it is hard to understand exactly how many units you have on hand in the warehouse. Also, you could implement a ton of other features like a more detailed 'out of stock prevision' and many other useful features. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

Again, shoutout to the customer service girls, you were awesome 100% of the time, this really makes all the difference.

Premium Brands 4 Less

very nice app and excellent support - pricing for fulfillment is competitive and they keep communication lines very open. I have had a few glitches with the interface and support worked diligently to resolve them.

Wooting Store NA

Shiphero Fulfillment is what you'd expect and want from a modern fulfillment centre. They are software driven, problem solving, and customer serving. Their pricing is transparent and competitive, their reports thorough, and software outright just works. It works really well.

We joined their services when there was a spike in demand, and they needed to scale out of nowhere. They did an amazing job during the transition, scaling their business and showing that they can deal with these turbulent times.

Magnetite Power

I used this Shiphero app for fulfilling our orders in US. Since i am new to Shopify i got so many questions to be answered for fulfillment part, So i would ask the customer service right away at shiphero dashboard. Their customer service is excellent especially BELA who is very kind, friendly she will answer all of the questions patiently...... I once got into the trouble of shipment issue of inputting wrong address due to my supplier mistake ...i directly contacted customer service team -Clara she helped me contacting FEDEX support team in resolving this issue. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bela and Clara for this ... It is very pleasure to work with you guys. Would recommend others to try Shiphero for fulfillment.

Wonder Dream

This app is miles better than using typical old software fulfillment’s centers have. Customer support is excellent which is the most important thing to me in the fulfillment process. A pleasure to work with and a vital part of our business

Lensonic

Great customer service! It also helped me with faster and cheaper shipping! I would definitely recommend this app.

Touchless

Using shiphero as a USA 3PL has been a great experience for the following reasons:

- easy to use dashboard, simple to schedule incoming inventory in a 100% self serve way

- A++ support, both in response speed and helpful attitude. Both Clara & Andrea having been a joy to interact with

- competitive pricing. Pretty much no fixed fees, you pay for what you ship. Great for lean opeations

- shipping speed is as advertised. my average in 3-4 days domestic US. Great tracking too. Totally eliminates customer complaints

Only thing I would say is when you are doing your calculations for shipping expenses for your product, use zone 4 or 5 as your average cost to ship, for a more accurate projection.

-alex

Trumpybag

Excellent! Highly recommended with great price and customer service! The staff were helpful and respond quick.