Easy Fulfillment

Easy Fulfillment

by ShipHero

Outsourced Shipping with simple pricing starting at $5.58.

TRIM Art & Craft Studio

Super friendly, excellent customer service! The team is professional and replies inquiries quickly. We are so glad that we found ShipHero, I believe we can sell better this year! [update on 20 JAN 2021] Bel in the customer service team is super friendly and professional. I misunderstood something but Bel explained everything to me patiently and ultimately solved the problem. I can't thank her enough. If you are looking for fulfilment service, ShipHero is the Best, Period.

Holy Santo

The infrastructure built and customer support for ShipHero is unlike anything i've ever experienced with a company before. Clara is an absolute sweetheart and lifesaver! Being someone with lacking technical skills, she explained things easily and clearly to me, and helped me every step of the way with all my questions. Everyone at this company cares about you and your success for running an efficient business.

Andrea who helped with the on-boarding process was so informative and excellent at addressing all my questions as well.

I am IN LOVE with this company, and after comparing many other 3PL companies - ShipHero is the absolute best. Free storage for 60 days, very competitive and transparent pricing , fast and easy fulfillment, top notch customer service chat when you need help. I am beyond thrilled that I came across ShipHero. It leaves all other 3PL's in the dust!
No wonder they are expanding so quickly.

Highly Recommend!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CMI Health Store

Overall great app. The customer service representatives go out of their way to assist you with any issues and the dashboard is very user friendly. I had one poor experience with a slow customer service response. I complained about the issue and the team responded quickly (specifically Danielle), and resolved it almost immediately. I look forward to working with Shiphero as my fulfillment service.

Fishing Thrill Shop

Fast delivery and amazing customer support!
I highly recommend this company as a great business partner.
i am looking forwards to have more business with you guys.

Waist Forever Official

They have the best customer service. They respond usually within minutes, and they are always accurate and professional. I’ve had them for a month not on single complaint. Place I can trust with your inventory and customer fulfillment for sure. I give them 5

kubwipes

Our experience with Shiphero has been amazing so far. From the product and integration perspective, it's straightforward and quick to setup. But if we had to highlight something about them is their fantastic team and support. Always there, ready to help you out. Great overall service.

Knives Et Cetera

Been pretty happy using them, mostly because of great support staff. Excellent if you're just getting started, and the only 3PL app that is on the app store and not a private app.

Drink Revive Me

Bel just helped me out of a bind with an important customer. She is prompt, professional, helpful and sent a funny gif! Highly recommend. Customer service is so important with fulfillment and any company that hires someone like Bel knows what they are doing.

Bondi Tattoo Care.

I've been using Shopify to help me with expansion into US market and fulfillment. The app works perfect with Shopify and the portal is really clean, simple to use and easy to learn. Getting set up is easy, and the customer support along the way is great! 100% recommend!

CompressionAttire

Thank you so much Bela for sorting our my inventory syncing problem! I am so happy I chose ShipHero. I was having trouble getting any replies from other fulfilment companies but ShipHero is always ready on chat to solve any of your problems!