Easy Fulfillment

Easy Fulfillment

by ShipHero

Outsourced Shipping with simple pricing starting at $5.29.

Tazzy Candy

I'm so happy we chose to partner with Shiphero for our fulfillment needs. They are always responsive and very quick to address any last minute requests or updates to orders. They have been fantastic!

Dannijo

We needed help with fulfillment for a special project and we are so happy we chose Shiphero. Bela was a daily hero responding to every question I had with such detail and explanation. She made the transition super easy. I definitely recommend Shiphero.

Cognisprings

Shiphero. Always go above and beyond my expectations. They are extremely professional, helpful ,available. No shipment ever delayed. No communication ever delayed. Clara, Silvana, Carena, Mario, Andrea. Kudos to everyone.

alfie & gem

I had a bit of a rocky start with ShipHero and one of my main issues was with the communication from the help desk. However, I have now been working with them for a year and I am really impressed with how much it has changed. Issues will inevitably arise but I feel they are always quick to respond & help me with my queries. I have been particularly working with Mario and he has been amazing!! The system itself is really user friendly. For me it has all the data I need to look at for my orders, the shipments always go out on time which has been great for our service and overall it's just an easy platform to use for 3rd party fulfilment. I appreciate the steps they have taken to help communicate better and it definitely has not gone unnoticed.

Otarius

Highly Recommended, their customer service is very helpful, Bela and Clara are amazing, they are always extremely helpful when there are issues with products. Thank you

SpyGuy

ShipHero Fulfillment completely changed the way my business runs. After doing self-fulfillment for the last 7 years, we've outsourced everything inventory/shipping related to SHF and it's been a dream. • No more handling inventory
• No more lease
• No more hiring and HR
• No more waiting for the mailman
• No last minute trips to the post office SHF takes care of all of it and is actually saving us money compared to doing it in-house. Their customer care team was outstanding. It's like I've added another RAM stick to my brain now that I don't need to think about shipping and inventory. Wish I'd done it sooner.

Golden Essential Foods

Ship Hero won my business on two things: 1. Simple flat rate pricing. 2. Great communication: pre-sales, onboarding, support.

Dot Line Curve

The support team is always responsive and helpful as always. They are super efficient and I especially appreciate how they are considerate of the needs of small businesses, which saving me a ton of headache. Thank you again, Andrea and Bel!

New Age Floral

Great Assistance in solving shipping issues: Bel at customer service has been solid help - sending frequent reminders and actively pursuing resolution.

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for letting us know how Bel is! We agree!

BlauKe

Great support. Marina was very helpful and made the onboarding process super easy. The app is very easy to use

August 19, 2021

We're so glad you're finding the app easy to use. And we're so grateful that Marina has been so helpful. We're proud of our ShipHero team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12