ShipHero Fulfillment

Simple pricing with NO shipping zones

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NightFood

We signed up with ShipHero 3 months ago and due to delays on our side only just launched yesterday . My rep, Silvana was amazing. She walked me through the process from beginning to end and took the time to customize certain parts of ShipHero so we could do split orders with another fulfillment vendor. The app is pretty easy to use. I like the fact there are no shipping zones so you can pick one warehouse that's near your manufacturer and be done. Prices are quite reasonable for storage, pick fees and shipping. I do wish it would support posthero integration for Active Campaign and not just Klaviyo.

September 15, 2022

Hello NightFood!
Thank you for letting us know how your launch went! We're so happy to have you onboard. And we're glad to know that Silvana has been rockin' it. She is pretty amazing. We wish you much success and look forward to helping you grow! Thanks again!

QEJA Socks

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to navigate and user-friendly dashboard. My onboarding specialist, Bela, has been incredible throughout the process of integrating with my Shopify store. The whole process has felt so seamless!

September 12, 2022

Hello QEJA Socks!
Thanks so much for letting us know what you like about ShipHero. We're so glad that our user-friendly dashboard and onboarding support has been above and beyond your expectations! And we agree that Bela is a rock star! Thank you again!

LikeItOnTop

The app was easy to install and my customer support contact (Silvana) has been accessible along each step to ensure smooth running of the app and connection to Shopify. The team has been very useful and orders are getting shipped on time. No customer issues or damages have been reported as yet and we have been up and running approximately 3 weeks. I am thoroughly impressed thus far. Keep up the good work.

May 19, 2022

Hello there!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy that things have been running smoothly and that ShipHero is meeting and exceeding your expectations. We look forward to continuing to work with you and help you grow your business! Thanks again.

LuxyLoo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

As our company is getting more traction, the team has been extremely responsive and helpful with any inquiry we have. With all of the growing pains being a start up, it is so relieving to know that people like Jazmin have my back. Her and the entire team are extremely reliable. Thank you. Updated review: Ship Hero, and people like Maria and Clara, are a shining light in the fulfillment business. A tech forward company with this level of service is almost unheard of. We were with Shipbob before and they couldn’t have cared less about us as a company, just our dollars. ShipHero should be your first look.

May 12, 2022

Hello LuxyLoo,
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and letting us know how we're doing. We're so glad that Jazmin is proving to be a rockstar - we agree, she's pretty awesome! We look forward to continuing to work with you and help LuxyLoo grow even more!

The Jolie Market

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Bel has been helping us with our requests. She provides great service for us. She assists us with issues and other concerns.

May 5, 2022

Hello Jolie Market,
Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know how awesome Bel is. And we're so grateful for the 5-star review for our app. We're glad that ShipHero and our Client Support team has met and exceeded your expectations. Thanks again!

Tools4Wisdom

After a few bumps getting ShipHero setup properly, Bela from support quickly helped us get the app up and running as we had hoped!
Bela's support has been phenomenal.
I would highly recommend ShipHero and for support and onboarding, you can't do much better than Bela.

April 7, 2022

Hello Tools4Wisdom,
We're so glad that Bela was able to smooth out any bumps and get you up and running. Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. We're so glad that things are going smoothly and we appreciate the feedback. Thanks again!

Crownned

Amazing company, amazing team to work with. Bela was great and very easy to work with. She was able to get us onboarded to the platform with ease. I'd highly recommend their services for any growing e-commerce brand!

April 7, 2022

Hello!
Thank you for taking a moment to leave us such a positive review. And thank you for giving Bel a shout-out! We're so glad that ShipHero is already helping your brand to grow. Thank you again!

Fidget BOP! Shop

I'm glad I went with ShipHero as my first 3PL. Setting up ShipHero with Shopify is easy process. Their Warehouse Management System (WMS) dashboard makes things easy for a non-technical person to understand, and transparent reporting feature. Fulfillment is speedy paired up with simple pricing, and you can even automate the process! Bela has continually assists me with excellent customer service both during the oboarding process and afterwards. Whenever I have questions or need assistance I will usually get a quick response or within 24 hours.

March 24, 2022

Hello Fidget BOP! Shop,

Wow, what an awesome review. We're glad you chose us for your Fulfillment as well. We're so glad that you found the implementation process so easy and that ShipHero has met and exceeded your expectations. And thank you for the shout-out to Bela! Thank you again!

Atomic Marshmallow Pillow

ShipHero has great service. They are very quick to respond, pay close attention to detail, and feel like an extension of my team. Ana, Bela and Silvana have been great to work with. I would highly recommend ShipHero.

March 18, 2022

Hi Atomic Marshmallow Pillow (awesome name, BTW)!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for letting us know how awesome our Client Support team is - especially Ana, Bela and Silvana. We agree they're all pretty awesome! Thank you!

Prolific Pong

Super easy to use. Shiphero makes it easy and efficient to get an e-commerce business up and running

February 4, 2022

Hi there Prolific Pong,
We're so glad that you've found ShipHero to be easy to use and that it's helping you to run your eCommerce business more efficiently. We're very happy to work with clients like you and we look forward to more success in the future. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15