ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

by ShipHero

The complete inventory, order management and shipping solution

Little Bipsy Collection

The shipping of orders is amazing - inventory management is horrible it always oversells inventory and the API with Shopify is not working currently. The customer service people are nice but it takes so long to get tech support help when we have urgent issues. (you can pay extra to have support, but why pay for tech support when the product should be working) You also must pay $99/user if you are on the basic plan. We have lots of packers and this is not ideal especially when you're paying for a service that only works 25% of the time. Hoping for improvements but until then I am shopping around for new systems. Also I will mention that when I recently spoke to support he was so nice and I told him my frustration was with the system and not him and he said "yes we get a lot of angry customer calls". Not impressed.

August 28, 2020

Hey Taylor,

Nicholas here. Disappointing to read we're missing the mark for you and your team. I've spoken with support to get an understanding of what we're tripping up on - expect a personal reach out from Jen shortly so we can get back on the right track.

Waldo's

Great app with an outstanding onboarding process and immediate results. Fully recommended.
We're a large Mexican retailer that recently launched its e-commerce. Since launch day the achieved volume was much higher than anticipated. Our legacy systems were incapable of communicating with Shopify, so the picking, packing and shipping was done manually. Errors and late orders were growing out of control.
After we spoke to ShipHero of our situation, we were able to launch the app within a week and completed the onboarding process in less than a month, with extraordinary results. No more picking mistakes or late orders.
We're ready to continue growing.

HCC Tactical

I originally wrote this review under the wrong app. Wanted to put it in the correct place. Overall we have been relatively disappointed with this product. It is extremely powerful but is missing basic functionality that can make it or break it for your company depending on your business model. We operate with a lot of backorders, when stock comes in and is processed in for receipt, we need our oldest orders (customers who have been patiently waiting) to get their items first. The ship hero system randomly decides where to allocate it with no ryme or reason. It generally will skip tons of older orders and allocate it to newer orders; it will randomly give a couple to a bigger order and skip the rest, it just doesnt make any sense how it works. In many cases it will remove allocation from someone that has been waiting and give their products to other people. The system just simply needs to work where it allocates stock to the oldest orders first, if the user chooses to move an order up to a higher priority then they can do that themselves. If it wasn't for this constant struggle we are having with this allocation fiasco we would give it five stars.

July 29, 2020

Sir Michael - tough write up, but appreciate the honesty and time to let others know.

Specifically, what you need with the order allocation feature goes beyond what we currently have. We've talked directly, so you'll be the first to know when we've made additional features for order allocation that works for you.

In the meantime, our team has your back, and we'll continue adding and improving. Appreciate your business and being part of your success. We will get there 💪

To Øl

Ship Hero helps us organize and execute on our our subscription service with ease as well as handle our daily order volumes with precision. Automations are a very handy feature along with many other clever features that will help any growing Shopify site succeed.

SINGULARU

We started using this app when we moved from a 3PL to our own warehouse. It has helped us ship all the orders in time and without making mistakes.
The team has been excellent and has guided us throughout the process.
Shiphero is one the best inventory and shipping software I've used so far.

Hush Blankets

When we moved away from our 3PL the first thing we looked for was a software that can manage inventory and also had printer and scanning capabilities, reporting and so much more.

The ShipHero team literally flew out to Toronto to meet us and train us live. I've never seen an app company go above and beyond like that. Super impressed and highly recommend.

Hush Blankets

ShipHero is the best shipping software to manage your warehouse, hands down. We reviewed a bunch, and these guys personally onboarded us with calls every single day until our entire team was fully trained.

Absolutely love the software and the team!

Spotted By Humphrey

ShipHero has literally changed our business as a full-service 3PL (GrowthJet.com). The software is incredibly intuitive to use, the iPad app for picking has reduced our labor workload significantly, and there's even a surprisingly large amount of data/analytics you can get out of it. I can't recommend ShipHero enough to anyone looking for fulfillment software. Matt and Danielle at ShipHero have been incredibly responsive and helpful with troubleshooting. Thanks again!!

Unimart.com

We've been using ShipHero for 2 weeks and the software has not disappointed. The software is robust so it's a bit intimidating at first. And if it wasn't for Danielle (our fantastic account Rep) I don't think we would be using ShipHero today. Danielle stuck with us and was super patient in answering every question we had, whenever she did not have the answer, she always followed up.

Our business needs are very peculiar and we were able to adapt the system to our process without issues. Now we are running a faster and more organized inventory management and fulfillment process.

Of course there are more features we would like to see (as with every software), in our case would love to see an Android App and the ability to translate the software to Spanish. However, that will hopefully be released in the future.

Cents Of Style

After over a year of searching and researching to find a robust, 2.0, inventory software management tool with 3PL features I had a friend recommend Shiphero. After a brief intro call I was intrigued, after the full demo I was blown away. Now, 1 month into our full integration and the software does what it says and more.

There is a level of thoughtfulness and organization that has gone into building Shiphero for the modern e-commerce business. From the sell ahead feature to the automation of shipping methods to every single field and feature. Shiphero allows us to create the rules that will help us continue to run an efficient warehouse without hindering our Sales and Marketing efforts.

Like any robust software there are nuances and tricks one must learn, but with patience and time even these nuances were well thought out and exist for a reason.

I also wanted to acknowledge the amazing support staff. Our account rep Matt has gone above and beyond on multiple occasions to help us as we learn the system. The customer service is hands down the most impressive I have ever experienced.

I am very happy and I have already recommended Shiphero to several of my friends in e-commerce.

5 stars is well deserved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12