#1 Warehouse Manager Software

#1 Warehouse Manager Software

by ShipHero

The complete cloud & mobile solution for warehouses and 3PLs

Kong Beer Bong

Fantastic app. Is helping us break down the barriers when it comes to scaling an eCommerce business. Their Bulk shipping feature is a necessity for brands scaling around a hero product. Onboarding is incredibly easy and painless, our representative, Mike Azimi was a pleasure to work with and maybe one of the fastest communicators via email I've met.

SportStop.com

Switching warehouse management systems is a scary proposition. Especially when you have millions in the warehouse and are going right into the busiest season. After about 6 weeks we went from signing a contract to being live. And now after only 3 weeks on the platform we are already saving time and money.

Woxer

Late December I contact 3 warehouse manager software Ship Hero, SKU Vault, and Finale Inventory. I spent 15 hours meeting with the 3 companies and meeting with 2 3PL one worked with Ship Hero the other with Sku Vault. By far Ship Hero is the best option for Shopify merchants. It's almost like it was build for it. We had to leave the 3PL that we were using within weeks and setup a 4000sq. warehouse. Reasons for leaving:
1. 3PL had 1.5%-3% order error in peak months. 2. picker and packer were not efficient.
3. Inventory was never correct.
4. Shipping Amazon orders took too long
5. No API integration with Shopify Plus. The solution: Ship Hero
1. Error margin 0.01%
2. picker and packer positions cut in half
3. inventory is accurate 99%
4. Integration with Amazon
5. Ship Hero and Shopify Plus connect in minutes. If it wasn't for Ship Hero and Yosef Haas we wouldn't have been able to setup a warehouse in weeks. They advised us in all purchases from Racks to Scanners.
During the learning phase (3 weeks) we meet with Ship Hero almost everyday. Onboarding team is extremely knowledgable and responsive. They don't let you struggle through setup mode which is already hard as it is. I couldn't be any happier or more satisfied with their software. Thanks Yosef PS. If Ship Hero didn't exist I would never want to own a warehouse.

NooWave

Shiphero is perfect. Everything works as it should and it is helping us scale and handle order volume seamlessly. If you're looking to outsource your shipping, look no further. Shiphero is the one.

Alien Outfitters

My team and I had a seamless transition to Shiphero. I have been able to speed up all my processes to better scale my stores in our new warehouse. Friendly support team really cares about your success. Only complain is that I didn't use it sooner!

ILOVEPINCH

Shiphero has been one of the best decisions for our logistics. We have been able to handle more order volume efficiently and more precisely. It has even allowed us to expand our warehouse operations. The platform is easy to understand and use. Support has also been amazing and has sponsored special requirements for our business model.

PNW Components

Our experience with Shiphero has been awesome! PROS
- Incredibly efficient pick/pack/ship. We have almost doubled our efficiency in the warehouse.
- Accurately pushes inventory levels to many sales channels
- Customer support is responsive and actually cares
- Easy to use kitting/bundling
- Automated shipping rate shopping CONS
- Steeper learning curve than some software
- Initial setup takes time to do correctly - Minimal reporting analytics

RoomDividersNow

I am speaking to all of my fellow Shopify store owners in order to confirm that the hype is real. ShipHero came highly recommended and they have absolutely lived up to their 5-star reputation. ShipHero makes managing the most important aspects of your business efficient and easy while also providing an unbeatable platform to process your daily orders. ShipHero is constantly releasing new and useful features and because it is a cloud-based software, I instantly have access to these new features with no additional fees. If you sell through multiple vendors there is no doubt in my mind that this is the inventory management software for you. Like clockwork throughout the day, ShipHero quickly imports all of our orders from all of our vendors across the web. Most importantly, their customer support is extremely attentive and helpful.

Atoms

Our business ships thousands of items each week and sells thousands of SKUs. We do: -Presales
-Donations
-B2B transfers
-Identify 1st orders and add notes to them (and much more customer delight)
-Change carrier service based on customers location
-Integrated with Flavorcloud international shipping
-Integrated with their 3PL service Shiphero can do it all and their team is extremely helpful in leading my team to confidence on their platform. Ultimately Shiphero is a complex and powerful tool that should not be underestimated. With Shiphero we focus on "How to do X?", rather than "Is X possible?", bc more often than not: Yes with Shiphero it is possible. Additional note: Their UI is polished to make the basics shine. My single quip is that they do not allow for "OR" "AND" in order searches

Little Bipsy Collection

The shipping of orders is amazing - inventory management is horrible it always oversells inventory and the API with Shopify is not working currently. The customer service people are nice but it takes so long to get tech support help when we have urgent issues. (you can pay extra to have support, but why pay for tech support when the product should be working) You also must pay $99/user if you are on the basic plan. We have lots of packers and this is not ideal especially when you're paying for a service that only works 25% of the time. Hoping for improvements but until then I am shopping around for new systems. Also I will mention that when I recently spoke to support he was so nice and I told him my frustration was with the system and not him and he said "yes we get a lot of angry customer calls". Not impressed.

August 28, 2020

Hey Taylor,

Nicholas here. Disappointing to read we're missing the mark for you and your team. I've spoken with support to get an understanding of what we're tripping up on - expect a personal reach out from Jen shortly so we can get back on the right track.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13