#1 Warehouse Manager Software

#1 Warehouse Manager Software

by ShipHero

The complete cloud & mobile solution for warehouses and 3PLs

Mammashop.dk

Okay system - Not the best because that it has to many small errors. The support is crazy bad. Long delay on reply to my mails and sometime we don't get any feedback on our e-mails.

June 24, 2019

Hallo Mads, sorry to hear and read your 1 star review.

I reviewed your support requests and see our team has been responsive, multiple members of the team are familiar with you as they've worked with you. I see you are frustrated with a feature request we're unable to fulfill and that you're looking for another solution because of that. Please reach out to me directly so we can chat - nicholas@shiphero.com

Envoyer Fine Wines

Although we chose to not integrated ShipHero for the particular store we were trying it on, because it was more advanced and feature-rich than we needed at this time, the platform and it's abilities are outstanding. Even more so, the team and support at ShipHero - especially Matt - was worth the 5-star review itself. Their scheduling and onboarding process was very thorough and detailed. The support we received was very good especially for the asking price. I am sure as this store scales ShipHero will likely be integrated at some point, but for now, it's a bit overkill for us.

The Mint Julep Boutique

I reached out to shiphero to request a new field in the Automation Rules, to allow us to have a start and stop time and date for offering our customers a free gift with purchase. After contacting a few apps, shiphero was the only one that offered a solution. Now we don't have to manually set this rule!

April 9, 2019

Yes! Absolutely happy that addition to the automation options helped - we have a lot more improvements coming which we think you will love. Thank you for the review :)

Bearbottom Clothing

The only true all in one shipping solution available on the market. Really great to prevent any mistakes in shipping. Perfect to optimize picking and cuts down on shipping time.

March 14, 2019

Robert - your products are awesome (we have a few fans who love your shorts right here on our team) and we're big fans of Bear Bottom (plus it's a fantastic name). Happy to be there to help you grow, looking forward to helping you ship awesome to more customers :)

Tee for the Soul

Shiphero is the only app out there that has the pick and pack functionality we needed in order to scale and exceed customer expectations. Having done my own research, you can't find what Shiphero offers at this price point anywhere. With so many features, it's hard to write about them all in a review. My advice, request a demo, and see for yourself. I definitely recommend this company.

March 8, 2019

It's an honour to get a fantabulous review from such a brilliant longtime customer. Thank you for sharing, looking forward to much more success :)

Stealth Auto

Tried a couple solutions before this and nothing has worked better than ShipHero. It doesn't have as much customization as some other options, but has all of the features you really need. Very easy to learn how to use and train your staff on, and has made our picking and packing process far more accurate. The only thing I wish is that I had started using ShipHero a long time ago.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for the great review! It's been an absolute pleasure to get your team up and running! Let us know if you need anything.

Dick Johnson

The app is great most of the time it works as it should but when the problems/bugs comes be prepared for even 2 weeks waiting time to get that fixed. Shiphero did have chat support, then they shut it down. Now they have form to fill.... When you get a reply to your message you noticed that even you know more about Shiphero that this first Customer Support assistant. There are lots of guys who know how to fix the problems but you have to first tackle the Shiphero first shield and it takes time.

I just see that this big and expensive app should have rapid customer service because when something bad happens its slows your business or even shut it down and who can worth that? Nobody.

App works 85% time without problems and I recommend you buy if you have the skills to solve the problems without any help from Shiphero.

App 3.8 / 5
Customer Support 1/5

March 7, 2019

Sincerely appreciate your feedback. Great we are helping you with our product, not so great our support missed the mark. We are adding more support team members and as our team continues to grow, will be introducing both chat and phone support.

EMMA GO SHOES

If you want a inventory program that randomly doesn't update your shopify inventory correctly then this is perfect! It also enable you to randomly sell sizes that you do not have in stock ... a great tool for destroying your customer loyalty and retention!

March 7, 2019

Hello Martin! Definitely got off to a confusing start that was not up to our standards either, we're sorry you had the store connection issue. After having worked with you to get your issue resolved and your operations running we see you're in a better place - hooray! Now you've been with us for a few months, let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

kitsunebjj

We use ShipHero to run our operation. We have several shopify stores and sell on Amazon, eBay and Walmart. We peak at a bit over 1,000 orders a day.
ShipHero is the most sophisticated software for running an ecommerce business. ShipHero syncs inventory automatically and works great. ShipHero allows us to ship quickly and accurately. We use the mobile apps and web app for shipping.
The system is fast, reliable and has a ton of complex functionality.
If you're running an ecommerce business with scale (say over $5million in annual revenue), there is no better solution that ShipHero.

March 8, 2019

"Sophisticated" - so fancy. Thank you for your feedback! Happy to see you're kicking arse KitsuneBJJ. Let us know if you need anything.

storets.com

It's a good app when it's working.
Let me tell you about my experience.
The quantity of the product is not sinkable with my store.
Allocated is not working properly and cannot be used.
Unable to identify warehouse.
If you don't believe me, please email me.
I'll share my screenshot.
dlaeogusqkqh@naver.com

March 7, 2019

Hey there! I'm Nicholas and I'm the coFounder of ShipHero and want to make sure you're good. Hopefully our support team solved the issues you had with your setup as I'm seeing you're shipping successfully, several months after your review. Feel free to message me nicholas[at]shiphero[dot]com if you need anything.