Warehouse Shipping Manager

Warehouse Shipping Manager

by ShipHero

Complete inventory, order management and shipping software

Gardin Warehouse

Being a small business finding the right app to fit your company needs can be difficult, especially when there are so many to choose from. My store has gone through multiple apps to try and find a solution to our inventory and shipping problems. We have multiple locations that we keep stock and Shopify doesn't allow more than one store location to separate inventory counts. Lucky for us I found ShipHero!

Not only have they solved how we go about fulfilling orders but they have also become a complete solution to our inventory problems! With ShipHero I am now able to manage each location with ease and on top of that i can get a report of what is needed to be ordered! Those few features only scratch the surface of what ShipHero can do! There are so many useful tools to use and i find myself discovering a new feature everyday.

The best part of all is the amazing support they have. Any and all questions i have asked, (there are quite a few), they were able to answer right away! Even for someone like myself who is fairly new to all of these management apps, they respond quickly and with lots of detail to make sure i understand and left me feeling more confident by the end of each conversation.

So if you are looking for a solution to any and all of your inventory and shipping needs, then look no further! The more you use ShipHero the more you will love it and be happy that you made the right choice. Thank you ShipHero!

-Dan Ruta-
www.Gard.in

Freezinda

Nicholas from Shiphero is truly amazing. I'm so thankful for his services and for what he has done. A true blessing and couldn't be happier to have ShipHero in my life!

Thanks again and have a blessed day :)
-James Doyle,
Owner, FREEZINda
www.freezinda.com

Modern Mini

If you are looking to fulfill every last need you can think of --- shipping, accurate barcoding with inventory control, returns (THAT UPDATE AND HOLD YOUR INVENTORY--- EEEK), you name it... THIS IS THE program to get.

I have spent MONTHS trying to swing between programs that would give me workarounds to provide simply everything shiphero provides. I cannot go on and on about this company and program enough. Martin and Nicholas are CONSTANTLY working and helping me WHENEVER I need. They go above and beyond, they work out small quirks, help me understand things that I don't quite get, they help me process solve to most efficiently utilize their products to help my business grow and run smoothly. They have a HUGE database of help pages as well that cover nearly every question you can think of.

It's truly the entire package for e-commerce operations to run like they SHOULD. Accurately, speedy and everything connected in ONE location with Shopify. They just GET IT. You aren't talking to bland, vanilla developers who have no idea how things should flow or work in actuality. They GET it. Things make SENSE.

Not only are they extremely responsive, kind and intuitive....they're a riot! They actually have PERSONALITY. Especially that crazy British mess, Nicholas. The entire thing is just an absolute breath of fresh air. I am THRILLED to have this program and work with this company. I simply do not have enough words or time to fully explain the benefits and issues it's solved for my business and employees. We're about to take OFF and expand into a large warehouse. With their help, this transition will be FLAWLESS. As mentioned, I don't have enough good things to say about them. I really don't. There's literally NOTHING that they do not have that I absolutely wish it could. It's the MAC DADDY and I can tell you, if you stick with it, this program and team will make it worth it.

To be 100% genuine here, I think the only thing worth even mentioning that is a bit of an issue is the $99 user fee. When I am hiring part-time help to help pick and pack (literally nothing else) - that is just too expensive. That increases costs a lot and no matter how I slice it and try to make it more economically feasible, I can't quite validate that expense per user. I feel there should be an alternative - such as a part-time user login (that you can track on different days etc).

For example, I have college students that work 2-3 days a week. They are here at different times. But, they work no more than 10 hours a week each. I do not feel that they should have two separate logins. Not everyone in a warehouse works full time.

Otherwise, again --- this is the best program for 8456845 reasons. Truly.

Yellow Octopus Store

We've been using ShipHero for over 2 years now and we can't imagine running our warehouse without it now.

ShipHero have increased our pick & pack efficiency and allowed us to easily scale and grow our business. Their reporting functions also help us better forecast our inventory needs.

Their support is absolutely amazing - extremely helpful and almost always responding within minutes. I would go as far as saying that ShipHero has the best customer support out of any app or SaaS product we've used.

I would have no hesitation recommending ShipHero to any growing eCommerce business.

Clear Jelly Stamper 2

My business never got this app to work. We had some costly mistakes due to using this app; however, we did receive support. Eventually, it started feeling like they were avoiding us and we felt like we were being a pain to them. After 30 days of trying to get this app to work, we finally gave up and they gave us our money back.

Ficks

This is a personal, responsive company that really understands what warehousing software needs to provide. Unlike the competitors, the workflows are user-centric. If you are packing, you see only the information you need to efficiently pack. Likewise with picking, receiving and every other warehouse operation.

Customer service is handled via online chat and they are FAST. If you have a question, they respond with an answer within minutes. No more down time while waiting for tickets!

Hands down the best value in this category.

Tatamius

Having used Shipstation, Stitchlabs and several others before ShipHero, I cannot recommend ShipHero more highly.

ShipHero is a complete system for running your ecommerce operation. It is powerful, the system is fast and it's reliable and accurate.

There are a ton of features in ShipHero that we did not expect to find, it's a pretty comprehensive solution.

If you're shipping more than 200 orders a day, you won't find better software to run your Shopify business than ShipHero.

The Keratin Store

Nicholas, Aaron, Martin, Adam, Anthony and many others from the support team: Thank you. Integrating a system like Shiphero requires a lot of support and patience, and those guys are effortless on explaining every question and solving every problem. We exchanged over 100 e-mails in 30 days of trial and I'm confident that Shiphero is going to be a partner for my business for many years to come.

Prohockeylife

Our team has been working for the past 2 months to take a business online within a 3 month period for approx. 10,000 items. The team at Ship Hero is very responsive to our questions about picking logic, shipping labels, and process development for requirements such as returns and order cancellations. Josef, in particular, is quick to understand our questions and provides fast responses and recommendations to move forward, In cases where our needs required customization, we were presented with options and associated costs. Ship Hero has a nimble team who jumps in and contributes to quick solutions in our race to go to market. Much appreciated.

Bariatricpal

ShipHero patiently worked with us to move from a fulfillment center into our own warehouse and distribution center. The app and software are fantastic and have allowed us to streamline picking, packing, receiving, purchase orders, warehouse management, inventory control and all the other important processes that go into running an online business today. The system is easy to use and employees were able to learn how to use it within minutes. The best part about the app though are the people that support us and the fanatical support they offer. They're super quick to resolve any issue we have. If you're looking for an app to streamline your entire online business, give ShipHero a try!