Warehouse Shipping Manager

Warehouse Shipping Manager

by ShipHero

Complete inventory, order management and shipping software

Winechateau

We've been using ShipHero for the last few years to manage our operation. We used to be on a custom cart and now are on Shopify Plus. We're a fairly large operation, with several large stores in New Jersey as well as https://www.winechateau.com/
ShipHero is a full solution for the backend of our business, including of course shipping, inventory and receiving, but also inventory value reports, purchase order generation and returns management. Using ShipHero with barcode scanners has made a huge difference in the efficiency and accuracy of our operation. ShipHero is dependable and reliable. I highly recommend ShipHero to anyone on Shopify or Shopify Plus!

The Cooks Marketplace

We've been using ShipHero for over 6 months and have had a few issues, but their customer service and tech support has always been very responsive and worked us thru any issues. We also like the fact that it updates inventory almost immediately between Shopify and then to our other channels. The iPad app is very useful for doing cycle counts, pick and pack online orders and managing inventory overall. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a comprehensive inventory management system for their multi-channel business.

Oneblade

I've had a few pain points with ShipHero but overall the experience has been very positive. The highlight for me has been their customer support team --- they offer live chat support and almost always reply within minutes, with a dedicated rep that's super knowledgeable about the platform. I've found a lot of apps within the Shopify store that have offered excellent CS support, but it's hard for me to think of one better than ShipHero so far.

Aestheticusa

I recommend ShipHero highly.

Shopify + ShipHero is how we run our business and we're delighted with both. The software has the features we need to run and scale our business.

Would give 6 stars if I could. Give ShipHero a try.

Sheer Natural

Great app to manage your shipping. It doesn't matter how complicated your set up is, the guys at Shiphero are with you every step of they way !

Mika Yoga Wear

Love it! warehouse management at its best. guys over at SH help us all the time. incredible service and app!

Andinosource

This is the glue between my sales channels and my warehouse. I was impressed by the automatic shipping confirmation email that includes tracking which is sent through shopify as soon as orders are fulfilled. I didn't even have to configure that. It syncs for free with Xero so now my accounting workflows are automated, too.

Solid Striped

ShipHero has been a great partner. The staff is always quick to respond, and the in-person training was extremely informative. It's been a wonderful tool and helped with all of our shipping needs. We can't recommend it enough.

Health Shop Usa

ShipHero is a powerful software solution back-end for your e-commerce operations, highly recommended. Whether you are working in popular storefronts like Shopify or on Amazon, the best marketing, the best product, the best stores.. All of it quickly falls apart without integral fulfillment. Efficiently getting product out to customers, handling the organizational overload of multiple e-commerce front ends or hundreds of orders, interfacing with multiple carriers and tiers to keep shipping costs in check, maximizing efficiency in the warehouse, and most of all organization.. ShipHero brings all this and more to the table. Support has been excellent, we needed clarification and a feature change to meet the extensive customization in our e-commerce operations, ShipHero saw the benefit and expanded their API within a day. That kind of attention to detail, initiative and support when combined with an already stellar software product make for an unbeatable combination. Our expanding e-business needs a solid foundation, Shiphero has provided this for us.

Homebrew4less

Amazing App! Amazing support! This is by far the most efficient shiping and inventory option we have found. Love that you can run from Ipad intergrate barcode scanners for picking. Picking, packing and shipping orders is fast and efficient. It is not uncomon for us to pick, pack and ship orders in less then Three Minutes with the Shiphero System. Maintaining stocking levels, multiple vendors for same SKU, Kits etc are all a breeze.
Ship Hero also has the most responsive tech suport I've ever seen, a model that other vendors should learn from. With over a year of using ShipHerro, I can honestly say it's the most important app we have added to Shopify.