Warehouse Shipping Manager

Warehouse Shipping Manager

by ShipHero

Complete inventory, order management and shipping software

Thechivery

We started using ShipHero with our fulfillment partner for a new subscription model product. Alongside the very advanced inventory and order management, the integrations and technical team have been the best. They are right on tickets and fixing any problems that arise. It has been a great help getting back to our customers with answers and not waiting for weeks for a response/fix.

Open Source Steel

Only problem I've encountered thus far is Multi-Packages using UPS for my business.

After spending THOUSANDS of dollars on employee salary integrating software for testing, buying $1,200+ in hardware (ipad,socket mobile scanner,cases,mounting bracket) this one left me without a solution for my business. I am now looking for alternatives that use the same hardware I just purchased to use instead so I didn't just waste all that money.

Had not loosing out on so much and left high and dry with a estimated solution resolved in two months...

2 out of 5...

This app could get better with age... maybe in two months :P but for the time being, not going to work for my business. Get to developing boys... UPS' API will allow you multi package shipments, I assure you! Just get it in there!

Also work on USPS native integration?

Big business' on shopify looking for solutions with multi-package shipments I assure you! Don't miss out on opportunities with these silly problems ShipHero Team!

I would give this company 5 stars if they had a better system in place for multi-package shipments with UPS that would allow me to use this expensive ipad and scanner I just purchased.

8020nl

We instantly fell in love with ShipHero because it is a perfect one-stop solution to managing your own warehouse. From inventory tracking to label printing, ShipHero does it all. This keeps our tech stack simple and efficient. Our team can all easily work together in one piece of software as opposed to siloing data in various places. And most importantly, the customer support is great via phone or chat.

- NICE LAUNDRY

Peace Collective

Great inventory management app that has a seamless mobile platform. My company has used a lot of the competitors but ShipHero is definitely is one step above the rest. Would highly recommend to those that are looking to simplify their daily warehouse processes and vastly improve their efficiency.

The staff are also super helpful!

Pluglife

In addition to completely revolutionizing our order processing on the day to day, it really helped us make sense of restocking and employee monitoring. The team as bent over backwards to help us integrate, and has had very open ears to feedback for future features.

I don't see how any Shopify store can function efficiently without Shiphero.

Ventum

Shiphero has been an integral part of our operations. From tracking inventory to fulfilling complex orders, this tool has been nothing short of perfect. Best customer service in the industry too.

My Kollectionk

We have 2 stores and We sell on Amazon too. We needed an inventory management solution. Shiphero has simplified our workflow. Shiphero is more powerful with an iPad and bluetooth scanner. We don't need paper invoice or packing slip any more.

Shinesty

Shiphero is a valuable piece of software that is cost effective and flexible. It out performs its competitors that are in the same price tier in almost every category. Additionally, the Shiphero team is great to work with and cares a lot about the product and customer experience.

Shiphero goes above and beyond to work with the Shinesty team, even after hours, to ensure that our fulfillment system is always running at 100%. Definitely some of the best customer support I've ever experienced.

Uberlegen

Can't say enough about this place. Awesome folks to deal with. They will get you up and running fast and keep you shipping orders lightning fast. Inventory control across channels is great, and the purchase order system is Uber good. Always improving and adding features, you don't have to worry about becoming obsolete with these guys.

Nws Tools

These guys are the best! Important to a system like this is fast help and service to get you up and running, and they deliver better than any other place I've worked with. It will keep your product/orders flowing as expected. Always innovating and improving from user feedback.