ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping | Reviews

by ShipHero

Is your warehouse team growing? We'll help them & you succeed.

NooWave

Shiphero is perfect. Everything works as it should and it is helping us scale and handle order volume seamlessly. If you're looking to outsource your shipping, look no further. Shiphero is the one.

Alien Outfitters

My team and I had a seamless transition to Shiphero. I have been able to speed up all my processes to better scale my stores in our new warehouse. Friendly support team really cares about your success. Only complain is that I didn't use it sooner!

ILOVEPINCH

Shiphero has been one of the best decisions for our logistics. We have been able to handle more order volume efficiently and more precisely. It has even allowed us to expand our warehouse operations. The platform is easy to understand and use. Support has also been amazing and has sponsored special requirements for our business model.

PNW Components

Our experience with Shiphero has been awesome! PROS
- Incredibly efficient pick/pack/ship. We have almost doubled our efficiency in the warehouse.
- Accurately pushes inventory levels to many sales channels
- Customer support is responsive and actually cares
- Easy to use kitting/bundling
- Automated shipping rate shopping CONS
- Steeper learning curve than some software
- Initial setup takes time to do correctly - Minimal reporting analytics

RoomDividersNow

I am speaking to all of my fellow Shopify store owners in order to confirm that the hype is real. ShipHero came highly recommended and they have absolutely lived up to their 5-star reputation. ShipHero makes managing the most important aspects of your business efficient and easy while also providing an unbeatable platform to process your daily orders. ShipHero is constantly releasing new and useful features and because it is a cloud-based software, I instantly have access to these new features with no additional fees. If you sell through multiple vendors there is no doubt in my mind that this is the inventory management software for you. Like clockwork throughout the day, ShipHero quickly imports all of our orders from all of our vendors across the web. Most importantly, their customer support is extremely attentive and helpful.

Atoms

Our business ships thousands of items each week and sells thousands of SKUs. We do: -Presales
-Donations
-B2B transfers
-Identify 1st orders and add notes to them (and much more customer delight)
-Change carrier service based on customers location
-Integrated with Flavorcloud international shipping
-Integrated with their 3PL service Shiphero can do it all and their team is extremely helpful in leading my team to confidence on their platform. Ultimately Shiphero is a complex and powerful tool that should not be underestimated. With Shiphero we focus on "How to do X?", rather than "Is X possible?", bc more often than not: Yes with Shiphero it is possible. Additional note: Their UI is polished to make the basics shine. My single quip is that they do not allow for "OR" "AND" in order searches

Waldo's

Great app with an outstanding onboarding process and immediate results. Fully recommended.
We're a large Mexican retailer that recently launched its e-commerce. Since launch day the achieved volume was much higher than anticipated. Our legacy systems were incapable of communicating with Shopify, so the picking, packing and shipping was done manually. Errors and late orders were growing out of control.
After we spoke to ShipHero of our situation, we were able to launch the app within a week and completed the onboarding process in less than a month, with extraordinary results. No more picking mistakes or late orders.
We're ready to continue growing.

To Øl

Ship Hero helps us organize and execute on our our subscription service with ease as well as handle our daily order volumes with precision. Automations are a very handy feature along with many other clever features that will help any growing Shopify site succeed.

SINGULARU

We started using this app when we moved from a 3PL to our own warehouse. It has helped us ship all the orders in time and without making mistakes.
The team has been excellent and has guided us throughout the process.
Shiphero is one the best inventory and shipping software I've used so far.

Hush Blankets

When we moved away from our 3PL the first thing we looked for was a software that can manage inventory and also had printer and scanning capabilities, reporting and so much more.

The ShipHero team literally flew out to Toronto to meet us and train us live. I've never seen an app company go above and beyond like that. Super impressed and highly recommend.