ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

by ShipHero

The complete inventory, order management and shipping solution

Modern Mini

If you are looking to fulfill every last need you can think of --- shipping, accurate barcoding with inventory control, returns (THAT UPDATE AND HOLD YOUR INVENTORY--- EEEK), you name it... THIS IS THE program to get.

I have spent MONTHS trying to swing between programs that would give me workarounds to provide simply everything shiphero provides. I cannot go on and on about this company and program enough. Martin and Nicholas are CONSTANTLY working and helping me WHENEVER I need. They go above and beyond, they work out small quirks, help me understand things that I don't quite get, they help me process solve to most efficiently utilize their products to help my business grow and run smoothly. They have a HUGE database of help pages as well that cover nearly every question you can think of.

It's truly the entire package for e-commerce operations to run like they SHOULD. Accurately, speedy and everything connected in ONE location with Shopify. They just GET IT. You aren't talking to bland, vanilla developers who have no idea how things should flow or work in actuality. They GET it. Things make SENSE.

Not only are they extremely responsive, kind and intuitive....they're a riot! They actually have PERSONALITY. Especially that crazy British mess, Nicholas. The entire thing is just an absolute breath of fresh air. I am THRILLED to have this program and work with this company. I simply do not have enough words or time to fully explain the benefits and issues it's solved for my business and employees. We're about to take OFF and expand into a large warehouse. With their help, this transition will be FLAWLESS. As mentioned, I don't have enough good things to say about them. I really don't. There's literally NOTHING that they do not have that I absolutely wish it could. It's the MAC DADDY and I can tell you, if you stick with it, this program and team will make it worth it.

To be 100% genuine here, I think the only thing worth even mentioning that is a bit of an issue is the $99 user fee. When I am hiring part-time help to help pick and pack (literally nothing else) - that is just too expensive. That increases costs a lot and no matter how I slice it and try to make it more economically feasible, I can't quite validate that expense per user. I feel there should be an alternative - such as a part-time user login (that you can track on different days etc).

For example, I have college students that work 2-3 days a week. They are here at different times. But, they work no more than 10 hours a week each. I do not feel that they should have two separate logins. Not everyone in a warehouse works full time.

Otherwise, again --- this is the best program for 8456845 reasons. Truly.

Yellow Octopus Store

We've been using ShipHero for over 2 years now and we can't imagine running our warehouse without it now.

ShipHero have increased our pick & pack efficiency and allowed us to easily scale and grow our business. Their reporting functions also help us better forecast our inventory needs.

Their support is absolutely amazing - extremely helpful and almost always responding within minutes. I would go as far as saying that ShipHero has the best customer support out of any app or SaaS product we've used.

I would have no hesitation recommending ShipHero to any growing eCommerce business.

Ficks

This is a personal, responsive company that really understands what warehousing software needs to provide. Unlike the competitors, the workflows are user-centric. If you are packing, you see only the information you need to efficiently pack. Likewise with picking, receiving and every other warehouse operation.

Customer service is handled via online chat and they are FAST. If you have a question, they respond with an answer within minutes. No more down time while waiting for tickets!

Hands down the best value in this category.

Tatamius

Having used Shipstation, Stitchlabs and several others before ShipHero, I cannot recommend ShipHero more highly.

ShipHero is a complete system for running your ecommerce operation. It is powerful, the system is fast and it's reliable and accurate.

There are a ton of features in ShipHero that we did not expect to find, it's a pretty comprehensive solution.

If you're shipping more than 100 hundred orders a day, you won't find better software to run your Shopify business than ShipHero.

The Keratin Store

Nicholas, Aaron, Martin, Adam, Anthony and many others from the support team: Thank you. Integrating a system like Shiphero requires a lot of support and patience, and those guys are effortless on explaining every question and solving every problem. We exchanged over 100 e-mails in 30 days of trial and I'm confident that Shiphero is going to be a partner for my business for many years to come.

Prohockeylife

Our team has been working for the past 2 months to take a business online within a 3 month period for approx. 10,000 items. The team at Ship Hero is very responsive to our questions about picking logic, shipping labels, and process development for requirements such as returns and order cancellations. Josef, in particular, is quick to understand our questions and provides fast responses and recommendations to move forward, In cases where our needs required customization, we were presented with options and associated costs. Ship Hero has a nimble team who jumps in and contributes to quick solutions in our race to go to market. Much appreciated.

Bariatricpal

ShipHero patiently worked with us to move from a fulfillment center into our own warehouse and distribution center. The app and software are fantastic and have allowed us to streamline picking, packing, receiving, purchase orders, warehouse management, inventory control and all the other important processes that go into running an online business today. The system is easy to use and employees were able to learn how to use it within minutes. The best part about the app though are the people that support us and the fanatical support they offer. They're super quick to resolve any issue we have. If you're looking for an app to streamline your entire online business, give ShipHero a try!

Winechateau

We've been using ShipHero for the last few years to manage our operation. We used to be on a custom cart and now are on Shopify Plus. We're a fairly large operation, with several large stores in New Jersey as well as https://www.winechateau.com/
ShipHero is a full solution for the backend of our business, including of course shipping, inventory and receiving, but also inventory value reports, purchase order generation and returns management. Using ShipHero with barcode scanners has made a huge difference in the efficiency and accuracy of our operation. ShipHero is dependable and reliable. I highly recommend ShipHero to anyone on Shopify or Shopify Plus!

The Cooks Marketplace

We've been using ShipHero for over 6 months and have had a few issues, but their customer service and tech support has always been very responsive and worked us thru any issues. We also like the fact that it updates inventory almost immediately between Shopify and then to our other channels. The iPad app is very useful for doing cycle counts, pick and pack online orders and managing inventory overall. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a comprehensive inventory management system for their multi-channel business.

Oneblade

I've had a few pain points with ShipHero but overall the experience has been very positive. The highlight for me has been their customer support team --- they offer live chat support and almost always reply within minutes, with a dedicated rep that's super knowledgeable about the platform. I've found a lot of apps within the Shopify store that have offered excellent CS support, but it's hard for me to think of one better than ShipHero so far.