ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

by ShipHero

The complete inventory, order management and shipping solution

Uberlegen

Can't say enough about this place. Awesome folks to deal with. They will get you up and running fast and keep you shipping orders lightning fast. Inventory control across channels is great, and the purchase order system is Uber good. Always improving and adding features, you don't have to worry about becoming obsolete with these guys.

Nws Tools

These guys are the best! Important to a system like this is fast help and service to get you up and running, and they deliver better than any other place I've worked with. It will keep your product/orders flowing as expected. Always innovating and improving from user feedback.

Newrepublicshoes

We chose ShipHero because we needed an end-to-end solution for managing inventory, all in one place, that could sync with Shopify and also with our own custom stack (through the API). Another requirement we had, is our shipping labels needed to be on the bottom of our invoices, this is not a normal offering of ShipHero, but they offered to implement a custom solution for us which was a lifesaver. The iPad and scanning solution has been great for our warehouse to manage orders and inventory and ensure integrity. Their development team has also worked around the clock for us to implement crucial bug fixes and feature enhancements. If you plan on selling 1000's of units and scaling beyond this is definitely a solution I would recommend.

-Adam Ayers, VP Engineering @ Five Four Group

Popflex

ShipHero staff work together as a team to make my third party vendor integration seamless and functional in a matter of couple of days.
My third party vendor was not willing to spend time and effort to integrate with ShipHero due to their "budget". But ShipHero know how to make it happen quick. THis proves that ShipHero knows their customers' needs and third party vendors' databse well. If I were third party vendors, I would spend time and effort to make the integration happen quickly because it will help you and your customers - BUSINESS +CUSTOMERS SERVICE

Prowhitening

Great guys working here. I asked them to add a feature and they spent many hours building it. The app also work great for the company that pack and send my packages. Great app great people :)

Turnstyle Brands

ShipHero team is very responsive and helpful with setting up the product. The live inventory sync between the warehouse and our Shopify sites is awesome! It nearly eliminates our out of stock orders. Also, being able to see the status of each order in real time is great. Highly recommend.

The Zigzag Stripe

This company is great! Always quick to respond and readily available to work with you to get any task done whether big or small. Wish more companies had a customer service team like these guys.

Apricotlanepeoria

We are so thankful we found ShipHero! Its streamlined our entire system, making our staff more productive, shipments much quicker and all around an easier process for everyone! Would highly recommend! Amazing customer service! Russell, Aaron and the staff are on top of answering any questions and we have really appreciated all of their help!

Lior Soho

ShipHero helped us improving lots of processes in the warehouse - fulfilling orders quickly and accurately, shipping fast, printing labels and creating reports.
highly recommended!

All My Love Fashion

It is a very good app and excellent customer service. Efficient of stock management and dispatch now. A few website dispatch channels are linked together. Personally design for my company structure dispatch system. Very happy with this app. Wish this app become better and better in future.