ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

by ShipHero

The complete inventory, order management and shipping solution

RoomDividersNow

I am speaking to all of my fellow Shopify store owners in order to confirm that the hype is real. ShipHero came highly recommended and they have absolutely lived up to their 5-star reputation. ShipHero makes managing the most important aspects of your business efficient and easy while also providing an unbeatable platform to process your daily orders. ShipHero is constantly releasing new and useful features and because it is a cloud-based software, I instantly have access to these new features with no additional fees. If you sell through multiple vendors there is no doubt in my mind that this is the inventory management software for you. Like clockwork throughout the day, ShipHero quickly imports all of our orders from all of our vendors across the web. Most importantly, their customer support is extremely attentive and helpful.

Atoms

Our business ships thousands of items each week and sells thousands of SKUs. We do: -Presales
-Donations
-B2B transfers
-Identify 1st orders and add notes to them (and much more customer delight)
-Change carrier service based on customers location
-Integrated with Flavorcloud international shipping
-Integrated with their 3PL service Shiphero can do it all and their team is extremely helpful in leading my team to confidence on their platform. Ultimately Shiphero is a complex and powerful tool that should not be underestimated. With Shiphero we focus on "How to do X?", rather than "Is X possible?", bc more often than not: Yes with Shiphero it is possible. Additional note: Their UI is polished to make the basics shine. My single quip is that they do not allow for "OR" "AND" in order searches

Waldo's

Great app with an outstanding onboarding process and immediate results. Fully recommended.
We're a large Mexican retailer that recently launched its e-commerce. Since launch day the achieved volume was much higher than anticipated. Our legacy systems were incapable of communicating with Shopify, so the picking, packing and shipping was done manually. Errors and late orders were growing out of control.
After we spoke to ShipHero of our situation, we were able to launch the app within a week and completed the onboarding process in less than a month, with extraordinary results. No more picking mistakes or late orders.
We're ready to continue growing.

To Øl

Ship Hero helps us organize and execute on our our subscription service with ease as well as handle our daily order volumes with precision. Automations are a very handy feature along with many other clever features that will help any growing Shopify site succeed.

SINGULARU

We started using this app when we moved from a 3PL to our own warehouse. It has helped us ship all the orders in time and without making mistakes.
The team has been excellent and has guided us throughout the process.
Shiphero is one the best inventory and shipping software I've used so far.

Hush Blankets

When we moved away from our 3PL the first thing we looked for was a software that can manage inventory and also had printer and scanning capabilities, reporting and so much more.

The ShipHero team literally flew out to Toronto to meet us and train us live. I've never seen an app company go above and beyond like that. Super impressed and highly recommend.

Hush Blankets

ShipHero is the best shipping software to manage your warehouse, hands down. We reviewed a bunch, and these guys personally onboarded us with calls every single day until our entire team was fully trained.

Absolutely love the software and the team!

Spotted By Humphrey

ShipHero has literally changed our business as a full-service 3PL (GrowthJet.com). The software is incredibly intuitive to use, the iPad app for picking has reduced our labor workload significantly, and there's even a surprisingly large amount of data/analytics you can get out of it. I can't recommend ShipHero enough to anyone looking for fulfillment software. Matt and Danielle at ShipHero have been incredibly responsive and helpful with troubleshooting. Thanks again!!

Unimart.com

We've been using ShipHero for 2 weeks and the software has not disappointed. The software is robust so it's a bit intimidating at first. And if it wasn't for Danielle (our fantastic account Rep) I don't think we would be using ShipHero today. Danielle stuck with us and was super patient in answering every question we had, whenever she did not have the answer, she always followed up.

Our business needs are very peculiar and we were able to adapt the system to our process without issues. Now we are running a faster and more organized inventory management and fulfillment process.

Of course there are more features we would like to see (as with every software), in our case would love to see an Android App and the ability to translate the software to Spanish. However, that will hopefully be released in the future.

Cents Of Style

After over a year of searching and researching to find a robust, 2.0, inventory software management tool with 3PL features I had a friend recommend Shiphero. After a brief intro call I was intrigued, after the full demo I was blown away. Now, 1 month into our full integration and the software does what it says and more.

There is a level of thoughtfulness and organization that has gone into building Shiphero for the modern e-commerce business. From the sell ahead feature to the automation of shipping methods to every single field and feature. Shiphero allows us to create the rules that will help us continue to run an efficient warehouse without hindering our Sales and Marketing efforts.

Like any robust software there are nuances and tricks one must learn, but with patience and time even these nuances were well thought out and exist for a reason.

I also wanted to acknowledge the amazing support staff. Our account rep Matt has gone above and beyond on multiple occasions to help us as we learn the system. The customer service is hands down the most impressive I have ever experienced.

I am very happy and I have already recommended Shiphero to several of my friends in e-commerce.

5 stars is well deserved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11