Anmeldelser (25)

The best shipping app

FindersKeepers Shop
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
20. oktober 2023

Simpelt system, let at bruge ville dog gerne en dag have besøg af en der kunne se om vi fysisk her hos os, kunne gøre endnu mere brug af systemet

Lampeagenten
21. november 2022

Virkelig fin kundeservice & nørder der står klar til at hjælpe én i mål med det lidt mere tekniske.. Jeg er fuldt ud tilfreds med både app/funtionaliteter.. Jeg bruger det sammen med en Shopify platform

Loulou Sparkle
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
28. marts 2021

I was looking for an app that supported sweden (dhl & postnord) and that the customer could choose where they wanted the package to be shipped to (service point). After using it for some months, i must say the best thing about there service is the streamlined workflow! Talk about saving time (money) creating shipping labels and also much cheaper than using the solutions the shipping vendors offers. Now my staff in the store can handle shipping all the packages in no-time while also helping customers in the store no matter how much we are shipping that day.

Aveny Sko
Sverige
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Redigeret 10. maj 2022

they are just a middle company providing better prices for sending in bulk, however, if you have any problem with any shipment or weight, you can't do anything, and you can't complain, and they won't help you, just will ask you for more money to pay or you won't be able to use their app anymore. UPDATE: I got banned for using their app for posting negative reviews and feedback, so as you can see freedom of speech is not tolerated by this company, only nice and kind words are allowed. May update: I got banned since April of using Shipmondo services due to my bad reviews, I'm also not allowed to use the service with any other companies, so it's not MY company who was banned, it was ME, so it was something personal against my person, BUT at the end they made me a BIG favour, signing a business contract directly with postnord, SAVED more than 500DKK per month, it's completely insane how much Shipmondo is charging for shipping when you can get it cheaper now, I just can say THANK YOU for banning using your services, you made me a BIG FAVOUR. BUT YOUR LACK OF FREEDOM IS CONCERNING - WE ARE IN 2022 -

Golden Beards
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
Shipmondo svarede 11. maj 2022

Hello Goldenbeards.com

As we have already tried explaining multiple times, we feel that we have done everything in our power to support your business over the past 7 years and offer the best possible service to you. But we do not feel that the cooperation has been mutually appreciated.

You have bashed our service online and threatened us multiple times, even though the reason for your issues had been your parcels not being compliant with the rules and regulations of your chosen carrier.

We’ve also advised you on multiple occasions to enter your own agreements with your desired carriers, which you have refused to do up until now, but I’m glad to hear that you’ve finally done it.

We feel that there is nothing more we can do to make this cooperation a successful one for both parties and have therefore asked you to find another solution for your shipments.

20. februar 2019

I had an issue with this app, and got a fast response and the help i needed.

Very easy to use. I would recommend it.

Suns
26. marts 2021

The best support team I've ever met. The app works perfectly, and the Shipmondo-team is always ready to help with anything!

knittingforolive.dk
30. januar 2023

Nemt at bruge, også med egne fragtaftaler, nem at komme i kontakt med og hurtig løsning af fejl, hvis de opstår

Rosenbud
12. juli 2022

Shipmondo and Shopify works really well and seamless together. Before we settled on Shipmondo we tested out some of the competitors, but Shipmondo is by far the superior when it comes to ease of use and customer support. We sell to to 14+ countries in Europe and it was really easy to setup so it works perfectly with all our stores and marketplaces we operate on. Also a big applause to the Shipmondo support which have been really helpful when we had questions regarding API integration.

miraklmarkets
Redigeret 1. juni 2019

Support is great. Fast feedback and professional service.

(Updated review)

Broken Savior
Shipmondo svarede 1. juni 2019

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that your case has been resolved. If there is anything, feel free to let us know.