Shipmondo

Provide Pick-up Points and Easy Shipping of Your Orders

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

miraklmarkets

Location Denmark

Shipmondo and Shopify works really well and seamless together. Before we settled on Shipmondo we tested out some of the competitors, but Shipmondo is by far the superior when it comes to ease of use and customer support. We sell to to 14+ countries in Europe and it was really easy to setup so it works perfectly with all our stores and marketplaces we operate on. Also a big applause to the Shipmondo support which have been really helpful when we had questions regarding API integration.

Jentle

Location Denmark

Five stars from us! Lovely support from the support team as well I very highly recommend this app!

Aveny Sko

Location Sweden

I was looking for an app that supported sweden (dhl & postnord) and that the customer could choose where they wanted the package to be shipped to (service point). After using it for some months, i must say the best thing about there service is the streamlined workflow! Talk about saving time (money) creating shipping labels and also much cheaper than using the solutions the shipping vendors offers. Now my staff in the store can handle shipping all the packages in no-time while also helping customers in the store no matter how much we are shipping that day.

knittingforolive.dk

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The best support team I've ever met. The app works perfectly, and the Shipmondo-team is always ready to help with anything!

Broken Savior

Time spent using app About 2 years

Support is great. Fast feedback and professional service.

(Updated review)

June 1, 2019

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that your case has been resolved. If there is anything, feel free to let us know.

Suns

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I had an issue with this app, and got a fast response and the help i needed.

Very easy to use. I would recommend it.

Byfjord

Time spent using app About 2 years

Absolut det bedste der er sket for vores webshop!
Den nemmeste måde at få pakkelabels kørt ind i workflowet.
Har sparet os utrolig mange timer.

Andvogue

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Easy to install and works as expected!

Fitfashion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use and great support whenever you need it.