ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

by ShipMonk

Stress Less, Grow More.

Babe Cosmetics

It's been a pleasure for us to work with Shipmonk, for a long period of time with much success. There is no doubt that our business growth was possible thanks to Shipmonk's ability to scale while our business and marking scale with accuracy and control all over, and less handling with the logistics as Shipmonk does great work

Archer and Olive

Shipmonk is amazing! I love working with them, they are always helpful. Orders are almost out the next day. I love their inventory tools. I switched over from a different fufillment service, and have had a MUCH better experience.

Xena Workwear

The app works behind the scenes and integrates seamlessly with our store. Nothing negative to say about it at all.

HalfDay

This app worked flawlessly! Seamless integration with Shipmonk. I've honestly had zero issues with orders processing automatically. It takes the entire order fulfillment process off your plate.

Oliver Coen

If you love having angry and confused customers or if you love refunding and canceling orders, shipmonk is the perfect choice for you.

Shipmonk is only interested in getting your money.

They can take up to ten days to dispatch a parcel, there is zero accountability or apologies for staff. If you ask why a parcel hasn't shipped, they will mark it as shipped to get you off their back, but the item's tracking information won't work because the item hasn't been sent.

UpSpirit

SHITTY APP AND SHITTY PROVIDER! STAY AWAY FROM BY ALL MEANS!

I have used ShipMonk for a few months. From the first moment, I had a horrible experience. When something is horrible from the beginning, it is horrible throughout all of the time.

Communication is HORRIBLE. They kept making on-going MISTAKES all the time. They were giving me FALSE pricing. When I wanted to stop my relationship with ShipMonk, it was A PAIN IN THE ASS to leave them.

All in all, being an eCommerce entrepreneur for 15 years, ShipMonk has been absolutely by all means THE WORST SUPPLIER I have ever used.

S-T-A-Y A-W-A-Y FROM! THERE ARE TOO MANY BETTER OPTIONS OUT THERE!

Taskin

Heed these warnings... if you like to stay in business.

We have been using Shipmonk for over 2 years. Their customer service is ok and so is their application but they will kill your startup with their ridiculous minimums and storage fees. To make it worse they you cannot trust what shipping they quote you, they will come back and charge 2 to 3X the original price quoted on the order. The latest example being charging $55 when the quote was $26. If I re-do the same order I am still shown $26. Its essentially fraud.

Also their minimum fees is a ridiculous concept. This is what I got from their support "when storage exceeds $250.00 your minimum increases to the storage cost". They already charge a premium on storage and they you end up paying 2X that because invariably your storage fees will cross usd 250 (unless you are shipping really small items with limited number of SKUs) and then that would become your new minimum, essentially doubling your storage fees. While they claim this crucial clause was always there on their website (we don't remember reading it) their sales agent never bothered to mention it during the initial meeting we had and it is not in our contract.

Also it is nearly impossible to know what you are paying for when it comes to storage "their system" essentially decides and there is very little visibility as to why you are paying of X number of pallets or Y number of bins. Also you would be paying for a whole pallet (X2 because of the minimums) even if you have 1 unit left on it and to make it worse you don't know so you can't do anything about it.

It is very hard to change a warehouse once you are stuck with one so do your research before you make the mistake we did.

Find someone else unless you love throwing away money. Companies like Shipmonk should go out of business so companies that do care about their customers can do well.

Echo in the line from a different review because we had to deal with the exact issue, thousands of dollars worth of lost inventory after they signed for it:
"Some examples: They lose inventory upon receiving, because they don't check what they sign for when product is delivered to them vs. what they actually receive and enter into the system. So when shipments show as delivered but the inventory is missing from the warehouse, their excuse is that they receive too many shipments to possibly try to check what was actually received. They have literally, on multiple occasions, lost thousands of dollars of inventory, and even when escalated to the CEO, refuse to accept ownership of this or do anything about it. And because they signed the delivery slip, you can no longer claim for a lost package from the shipper."

One more thing.. do not trust the review posted on capterra .com. Capterra is a paid service and they will only post reviews they like, this review never showed up there even though it was posted there over 3 months ago, didn't even get an acknowledgement.

Finesse

Incredible experience working with Shipmonk. I have worked with a few 3PLs for my business and this has been the smoothest operation I have encountered. They receive product well, notify when in stock, the dashboard is very communicative and connects well with my store. Overall, I would recommend them to all of my fellow eComm businesses.

BEECOSMETICS

Awesome experience working with Shipmonk! The service is amazing! I was able to focus on sales and engagement rather than spending hours fulfilling orders!

Juve Naturals

ShipMonk is excellent for sending packages to customers across the world. Their application allows you to directly route all shipments as they come in so you don't need to think about anything. It's a very simple and efficient fulfillment method that will save you time and money.

Previous 1 3 4